I did it I'm married I'm mrs Tokarski

Will the cakey people be providing your stand? If not, you can pick up those exact stands on ebay really cheaply :) xx

Love that cake!
We're having a cupcake cake too :)
Agree with Mummy May about the cake stand, we got ours from eBay!

They hire there's out for £20 so think will be just going with that I need 100 cupcakes lol then the large one to cut

My Aunty rang me today and said she is ready for me to go try my dress on before she finishes it so I'm going on Friday at 3 so hopefully I will remember to get a pic

Thanks not a bad price either £129 each, and I no I'm so excited but nervouse aswel I don't like been centre of attention I don't no how I'm going to cope, I was chief bridesmaid for my sister so I was n front of the bridesmaids and I got my self drunk I was that nervouse if I didn't drink I wouldn't of walked down so how the hell am I going to walk down been the bride and standing in front of everyone, it's not as if I can drink either lol I don't want to mess my lines up or be breathing vodka fumes all over the vicar lol

Sounds like me! Only i am having a drink otherwise i won't be walking down full stop. Totally bricking it!

How exciting about your dress :happydance:
You deffo need to remember to take a picture this time :)

Just had a email of the reception saying she wants to arrange a meeting for me and oh to go up and explain what we are we can get a rough idea of table plans etc we are there friday at 1 so very busy Friday lol

I cannot wait until I can go and look at my venue with tables and stuff in!! Wish they would hurry up and build it :rofl: xx

Oooh Friday is going to be an exciting day :happydance:

Designed my cake £189 delivered to venue present from mum and dad oh and they are letting us hire the cake stand for free just 20£ deposit that we get back when it's been collected the next day I cannot wait now it seems to be close

That's good that their letting you have the stand to hire for free too!
Did you stick with something like the pictures you put before ?

Yeah the top large cupcake is the same with the roses detailed in and different size butterfly's scattered an round the base of the cupcake to give it detail they putting white chocolate sticks around I forgot what he called them began with a b lol and then the cupcakes are cream piped icing on the top with scattered different size butterfly's and the cases are baby pink with white butterfly's as you can all see I like butterfly's lol

Going to try my dress on in a couple of hours :) I'm going to the reception at 1 so going to try and get some pics

Oh I'm in love with my dress I got my mother to take photos
I was putting my shoes on lol
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/C6C1864F-C090-4992-881F-69BC801BA5D2-14331-000016976EA7FF3E.jpg

The dress
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/D35DE150-BAA0-4142-9D40-72E2F19DE7B0-14331-000016976622F779.jpg
She has the back panel to do and the detail on the top stitching back on then she's going to press it for me

Oh how strange I can see them and mummy may saw them try refreshing the page. I'm so happy me and my oh have done the seating plan finally hope not the many drop out it has took us 3 hours to do this one:haha:

Nope still not showing :( its a photo bucket picture and says 'this person moved or deleted this imagine'

:happydance: yaayyyy for doing for seating plan, I know the feeling of hoping people don't drop out that's exactly what we said when done ours the other week haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->