• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I did it I'm married I'm mrs Tokarski

Wow it looks lovely :) you deffo shouldn't waste your money on someone doing your make up if you can do it yourself, I am very jealous :haha:

Aww thank you for the lovely comments, had my dress on today to get pins in ready to start alterations since she's going to have it till the wedding she can do it at her own leisure 9 inches needs to be took of the back and 3 inches to be took of the bottom I cried again when I had it on and pinned but could not get a photo my phone had no charge gutted :(

Oh and the best part of all I asked her how much she said I wouldn't charge family it's your wedding call it a present :), my shoes came aswel much better fit and had them in time for me putting the dress on so I have the correct measurements I'm so happy just carnt wait to wear it all on the big day feels like forever away :(

How exciting!
And how lovely that she's doing it as a present to you, that's another saving :D
Shame you didn't get chance to get a picture!

Has it made you more excited now ?

Ino how sweat she is and yeah in so excited everything's coming together and we are saving loads :)

So I've had my hair booked in with my mate who is also a mobile hairdresser we were talking the other day about going and getting a trial run in January so she can try different styles. I received a text yesterday from one of her mates saying her phone had been cut of an she's asked me to tell you that she's no longer doing hair nomore so you best find someone to do you hair for wedding there was no apology the text can across snoty and I'm fuming. So I went to my local hairdressers anyway they have booked us in at 9am and said I need to ring up to do. Trial run a few weeks before wedding and they have worked put cheaper than what my mate was going to charge, £18 for me £12 per bridesmaid. I have not herd anything from my mate well there's another name crossed of the list

Me and my cousin were shopping yesterday and decided to go into a wedding shop an found a gorgeous bridesmaid dress and only £129 the lady in the shop said we need to put £64.50 deposit per dress and they take 4months to get made and to come back to me so taking the bridesmaids to the shop on Friday and get them to put them on and I will get a pic that's when deposits will be paid they one my cousin put on is red but we are getting them in pink its just there isn't a pink one in the shop but it is lovely think thy are both going to love them

Wow how rude is your friend! I don't see why she needed to get her friend to pass on the message, even if her phone had been cut off she could have used her friends phone and the message could have came from her! Glad you got it sorted at your hairdressers though :)

How exciting that you found your bridesmaid dresses :happydance: can't wait to see a picture :)

Oh my goodness how rude. I'd be furious if my friend did that to me. Like Lauren said the least she could do was text you herself and apologise :grr: But at least you've found an alternative :)

Invitations are being wrote out as we speak b my godmother her writting is out of this world, I've just ordered some place cards and the RSVP's, I'm struggling with my veil I carnt seem to get one that does t stand to ,much out against my dress :(

I forgot to take a photo of my bridesmaids but deposits are paid and there sizes are measured
Here's a photo of one of my cousins in the dress she's not my bridesmaid she just wanted to put it on lol
They are going to be baby pink
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/8085E937-472D-4193-BC80-59ABEC0238CF-837-000001097CEFE1FC.jpg

aww they look lovely! not long really now hun so exciting! xx

Thanks not a bad price either £129 each, and I no I'm so excited but nervouse aswel I don't like been centre of attention I don't no how I'm going to cope, I was chief bridesmaid for my sister so I was n front of the bridesmaids and I got my self drunk I was that nervouse if I didn't drink I wouldn't of walked down so how the hell am I going to walk down been the bride and standing in front of everyone, it's not as if I can drink either lol I don't want to mess my lines up or be breathing vodka fumes all over the vicar lol

Hahahaha I loved that last comment - that is going to be me!! I'm terrified already and its a whole year away, but I can't drink my nerves away coz i will stink :rofl: xx

The bridesmaid dress is lovely! Great price too!

:rofl: you are just like me then and my OH saying that! We are both so nervous already god knows what we're going to be like on the day! I was bridesmaid for my cousin last year and I was nearly sick, couldn't eat, I was such a nervous mess!

Tried doing a rough copy of where people will sit I'm having so many problems with this one grrr, I've emailed the venue to see if she will send me a copy of how the tables will be set out so I no how many to a table etc i carnt even work the top table out as we have odd number at the top table I hate odd numbers so its either drop one person or fetch another to it lol

6th april Hen night numbers are confirmed so money has to be in for the end of January so I can get the rooms booked we are going to York and staying over spending the afternoon down there to get something to eat then to go back to the rooms get ready and go out drinking, my ohs got the night of work to have lo so I'm finaly getting a night to myself. I'm dreading what my moh has got planned for me yikes, my oh is going to York on his stag night the weekend before mine he was originally going to black pool but I was watching that 999 what's your emergency and its in Blackpool and oh doesn't like violence so chickened out and copied of me lol:haha:

I'm attempting the seating plan tonight. Dreading it!! Especially the top table. Did you manage to get a grip on yours?

Hope your hens are more reliable at paying their money than mine are too :haha: I've had to book the theatre with my overdraft and am now waiting for the money to come in :/ I've never been to York. Is it good for nights out? Is your MOH the type to make you dress up? :lol:

I sort of got the table plan but need to get a copy of tables how they will go in the room still waiting for the place to get back to me top table is done now think we going to stick 1 of the ushers at the top table so we don't have uneven numbers lol.

Oh and yes moh is my sister we are like best friends and she wanted us to dress in tutus but nobody would but she will buy me all sorts to clutter me up lol I'm looking forward to a good night out as I haven't been to York either but my friend had her hen do there a few year ago and said it was lovely,

So my mum and dad have been this morning and said they are taking me on Tuesday to pick my cake. I wanted a 3 tier traditional with baby pink roses sweeping down it, but oh wanted something different so since everything in this wedding has been planned by me I thought if let him have his cake:haha: I'm not telling him though he can keep thinking its a traditional one lol.
Pics of cakes that I want it to be like
I want the big top one to cut to look like this top one but not the cupcakes
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/2D133E48-673E-468D-AC43-95AB95B8540E-7508-00000D430CD31B4E.jpg

And the cupcakes to look like this and I want the butterfly's on so going to design it on Tuesday mega excited
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/557636DC-1A4D-4527-9A9D-B79313EF84DA-7508-00000C670A476E54.jpg
Obviously it will be my baby pink colours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->