I dident know i was pregnant.....

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Has any one watched this?

I think i might go test just to make sure:wacko:

Glad I didn't watch it, I SS enough!!

And I got all excited too XD

I watch it all the time too, its pretty scary how often it seems to happen.

I love that show. Makes me a little worried though, since there's enough people it happens to that they can make a few seasons of the show about it. And there's a couple different women on each show. :wacko:

that's when i started symptom spotting rediculously bad... i scared my OH so bad when i forced him to watch it too :rofl: he never seemed to realize that you CAN get pregnant using birth control

i got so excited then when i opened this thread lol. I have never seen this, perhaps i shouldnt watch it. im bad enough :rofl: x

What channel , day and time is this on...i'm curious now :)

L xx

What channel , day and time is this on...i'm curious now :)

L xx

I've only seen it on Discovery Health, I think. They have some crazy stories. Women who find out when they are in labor that they're pregnant! You wonder how they don't know, until they show what happens, and what the symptoms and signs were. Very interesting stuff.

Did any of them have periods while they were pregnant? I personally think the whole "I didn't know" thing is a load of tosh :rofl:

It's pretty mental, I agree! When I left school there was a girl in my year who apparently didn't find out until she was 6 months (don't know how many weeks!) as she said she had periods throughout. To be fair she didn't look any different until she 'popped', not long after we left...

Its on discovery home and health on a thursday at 9pm

Toria, All of them so far had periods. They were irregular but for the women they were ether on the pill or had irregular periods anyway.

It's pretty mental, I agree! When I left school there was a girl in my year who apparently didn't find out until she was 6 months (don't know how many weeks!) as she said she had periods throughout. To be fair she didn't look any different until she 'popped', not long after we left...

I agree with you, I think it's a little odd hearing that sort of thing. They seem pretty convincing, though and it is entertaining. I would think they would feel the baby moving. That's the part that I don't understand. I've never been pregnant, but I remember what my sister went through when she was carrying my niece. She could feel her swimming around in there, and kicking and everything.

I think it's more "I had an inkling I was pregnant but didn't want to find out," than "I didn't know I was pregnant!"

One woman was in her 50's had IVF but started bleeding around 8 weeks and was told she had had a miscarage. She had gone through the menapause and was told her fatigue and dizzyness were due to that.

Turns out she never miscaried and was still pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->