I dident know i was pregnant.....

Don#t have it here, andI am not too much into these kind of shows anyway xD although If nothing is on, I will even watch stuff like that xD

I didn't know until 23 weeks - I didn't know, it wasn't that I "didn't want to find out". I had no symptoms, still had periods though they were a little 'off' (was on the pill at the time), I didn't get a bump at all. I can show you pictures if you want. I was living abroad at the time in Cyprus, so I was on the beach in my bikini every day, so yes you'd have thought I'd notice straight away, but I didn't. If it wasn't for an x-ray for something entirely different, I don't know when I'd have found out.

Thanks girls, its now on my planner. Looking forwards to it. :)

I agree with you, I think it's a little odd hearing that sort of thing. They seem pretty convincing, though and it is entertaining. I would think they would feel the baby moving. That's the part that I don't understand. I've never been pregnant, but I remember what my sister went through when she was carrying my niece. She could feel her swimming around in there, and kicking and everything.

I didn't feel my daughter moving around much when I was pregnant with her. She must have just been lazy. lol. If I didn't know I was pregnant and it was her moving, I probably would have just thought it was gas or my stomach rumbling or something like that. It kind of depends on the baby. A few of the women on the show were told they couldn't get pregnant, so they never even considered pregnancy. :)

I alllways watch this! Every Thursday at 9 on home and health :blush:

Ok so I am a little addicted but its so amazing... :shock:

I totally forgot to start watching this, i'm sure i seen it advertised on tv aswel :dohh: Thanks, it seems really interesting. Some lass at work didnt know she was pregnant till near 30 odd weeks! Shes got a lovely little 2 year old now, if i knew her a bit better id be asking her loads of questions about it cause im nosey :D

Yes it is a great programme! It is so strange tho! Can't believe some of the women's tests came up negative and they were like 6/7 months!! It is actually quite scary to think you could be pregnant and not know it, esp when drink etc is involved!

I thought you meant that YOU didn't know that YOU were pregnant! lol

A very interesting show. I don't see how it happens honestly, but it does.

It's on this thursday so i'm going to try and catch it then, i'm glad you've mentioned it.

I know this sounds really stupid, but do you know what number? :blush: I looked where all the wedding channels etc are and I couldn't see it, don't know where it would be :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->