I didn't have this with my DD

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
My belly was really clean with my DD and this time round it's so hairy its more hairy than DH 😂 can this be linked to Gender? I'm not sure either way I hope it doesn't get much hairyer lol

Mine was so hairy with dd :rofl:.. haven't seen much yet this time! All of my hair grew crazy fast with dd.. had to shave every day in some places lol

Hahahah!! I normally could not grow body hair if I tried. I got that from my father who only has hair on his head and naturally smooth arms, legs, chest, like myself. When I get to around 24 weeks along, I get some coarse blonde peach fuzz on my belly (funny because my hair is almost black!). It disappeared shortly after I gave birth every time. I've heard of people Getting so furry during pregnancy and shaving their bellies every day. Hahahaha, I can't help but laugh because I complain so much about my tiny bit of peach fuzz, and these folks have it much worse! I also cut my hair (on my head!) once a month, and it gets so long during that time. Hormones!!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!! I have had 3 boys and got very hairy with them. Make sure you don't try remove the hair it will thin back out after bub is born :)
But i have heard of people getting hairy when carrying girls too.

I have PCOS and one of the symptoms is hair.. everywhere.. so I have been used to doing a lot of hair maintenance. The belly hair has definitely gotten worse though! Not so bad that it is worse than my husbands, but he looks like a monkey.

I have PCOS and one of the symptoms is hair.. everywhere.. so I have been used to doing a lot of hair maintenance. The belly hair has definitely gotten worse though! Not so bad that it is worse than my husbands, but he looks like a monkey.

I also have PCOS but never had hair on my belly. My hair grows even more rapidly in pregnancy!

I had it both times, with both DS and DD :D Horrid, isn't it? It goes away around a month post partum, don't worry!

I just noticed it today under the shower. Blond fuzzy hair. Not excessively, but normally there is nothing!! & I'm dark haired! Not bothered by it.

Hahah I didn't have it with my first either. But I have it this time and I'm having another girl! Haha I hate it. My friend is also pregnant and she has it and she's having a boy. We were laughing about this like 3 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->