I dont know what I want for christmas!! What are you getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliv

Reaction score
i need help OH and my family keep asking me what do I want but i have no idea. I need some inspiration :thumbup:

Lush,anything to do with cupcakes and money or Dorothy Perkins/Boots vouchers :)
I'd quite like the Bridesmaids DVD too and some girly books.

just getting Argos vouchers & money coz we are moving house so want to get some new things in the sale.
I think OH is getting me a Kindle, fingers crossed haha x

I know i've got a kindle,

I've asked for Burts Bees stuff, a couple of make up bits, a necklace from Lochers.com, a pink Moka pot, a cake stand, baking stuff, sewing stuff, cookbooks and a floral hip flask

I asked for new Uggs from Parents..From OH he got me Lush and PC Games :) I picked Them all :haha: xx

I have asked for Perfume, jimjams and smellies :)

Hoping i get a kindle,republic vouchers, perfume, jammies and maybe a charm or two for my pandora bracelet x

OH brought all my presents yesterday and i dont even know what they are, the only thing i know is some Toms. I hate surprises but i know it will be worth it on christmas day when im super surprised!!
Then my brother is buying me some grey uggs :happydance:

Hoping to get some Lush bath stuff, more smellies, some pyjamas from Next, not sure what else really. Maybe some clothes or vouchers to get clothes. The thing at the top of my list were Ugg-like slippers but I got myself some the other day, I couldn't wait for Xmas, my feet were freezing :haha: Oh and I really wanted a laptop, which OH was going to get me but now MIL is getting it :) so I dunno what to get from OH. I would want more perfume but I only really use Chloe or Black XS and I still have 3/4 of the bottles left from last Xmas..

Thanks ladies!!

So far iv asked my parents for vouchers and my OH for perfume

I know OH has got me chocolate....£21 worth and 26 chocolate items:wacko:

Tbh I know why he has done it :rofl: Basically the pill I am on gives me horrible mood swings and I :sulk: a lot. It makes me have terrible headaches which make me even moodier and chocolate is the only thing that calms me down when I have a headache :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: bless him...

I have no idea what else I am getting off OH though.

From my parents I am asking for

- long woolly jumper
- woolly boots
- leggings

and from brother and future SIL i have asked for make-up

Lots of Collector's Edition versions of games, and a camera (which I've gotten early) and some clothes, etc xx

I know I am getting some uggs. Have also asked for pjs, soap and glory, slippers, choccie and some suprises :)

i always get a guiness book of records of OH got one every year we have been together so will have 11 this year and always get about every sock primark has to offer :rofl:

but i really want.... dont laugh im serious lol and nearly 29 .... the soap maker thing thats on nick JR all the time :haha:

I really don't know :shrug: my mum keeps nagging me lol. I wouldn't mind a new purse from pauls boutique or river island, uggs and a charm or two for my pandora other than that no idea lol.

Wish my dad would buy me something, all were getting is a box of celebrations! And off inlaws fook all..
Off OH I have asked for perfume, new mobile and Lee Evans DVD lol

Already got present from mum and dad, a beautiful Waterford crystal star for the top of my Christmas tree, I love it. From DH I'm having a new amplifier for my hifi system, sorry neighbours. From the rest of the family not sure I like surprises so don't mind really.

I dont ask parents or anything as they dont spend much not (all about kids) I may get some new pans and a knife set lol.

I asked OH for a kindle x

My Mum has made me xmas, as shes getting me the new kindle, and a set of GHDs i just gotta pick what colour (its proving very difficult :haha:)... My Dad and step mum i have no idea, i never ask just a surprise and normally a good one cos my step mum knows what i like... Brother is a one shop for every one! one year was hmv, so i got a cd! and last year was smellies from boots! so who knows!
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012