I Don't Know What To Think...

Hope2BeAmommy

Reaction score
OH DEAR....

AF was due to rear her ugly head yesterday, 11/22. However, nothing yet. My last period was 10/25 and I have always been really regular (on and off the pill)...Here are my on and off again symptoms:

-sore boobs off and on
-crampy (like AF is coming, but nothing)
-thirsty
-nausea off and on and also just and overall ick feeling
-headaches
-REALLY moody today

These are probably all AF symptoms though :hissy:

This is our first month TTC, also my first month off the pill, so I dunno

I had ovulation pains 11/7-11/12 and then just crampy off and on since then...I AM SOOOO CONFUSED!! I am NOT taking any more pregnancy tests until at LEAST Monday am if no AF yet.

I am starting to wish that if AF is coming she would just come, because every hour that goes by without AF I get my hopes up, especially when I am having symptoms...GRRRR!!!

Sorry...I just really needed to vent!! THANKS!

It is pure torture not knowing isn't it?!? If you get AF then at least you can concentrate on the new cycle, but sometimes you just wish the :witch: would make up her freakin mind!!!

I think most of those symptoms can be AF or PG. Do you normally get those symptoms around AF? If not it sounds promising!

Have you taken a PG test yet?

Since you're late, if you get an early pg test it might tell you, just make sure the box says that it only needs to pick up 10mg of HCG.

Good luck and I really hope your next post is saying that you got your BFP! :dust:

When i came off the pill in Sept 07 i was a nightmare to live with that month, i was moody, then emotional and had lots of weird cramp like feelings, have you had a natural AF yet? rather than AF due to your pill cycle?

I'm sorry Hope2bMommy...I'm going through the same thing right now. I just wish AF would show up so I could quit questioning myself. I keep getting random cramps and usually I don't get them this often before AF. Sending baby dust your way!

good luck hun hope you get your bfp

I was like that when i came off the pill, your AF will be different now your off the pill thats why it might be later, the 1st month your off the pill is your body getting back into the swing of things,so you might not be able 2 tell when AF will come as you have just come off the pill, but you never know you might get BFP. Good luck

It is so hard to tell when you come off bc! My cycles were normal for only 2 months after and then they went all weird on me...BUT my youngest nephew was conceived and my friend got pg the month they stopped bc!

GOOD LUCK!! BFP!!! :dust:

:test:I say Test if you have not already done so :)

:dust: Good Luck.....

When I first came off the pill, I was late by 4 days (and the witch comes visit me on time, every time). My Dr had told me this would happen and it did. He actually advised I came off the pill a few months before me and hubby wanted to start TTC and use alternative protection just to get it out of my body cos he said it sends your body haywire coming off the pill. And it did! Only for the first month or 2 though. BUT saying that, 2 of my cousins fell PG straight after coming off the pill so who knows?!

When i came off the pill in Sept 07 i was a nightmare to live with that month, i was moody, then emotional and had lots of weird cramp like feelings, have you had a natural AF yet? rather than AF due to your pill cycle?

This would be my first AF off of the pill. I have heard that you should wait a few months...but my OB/GYN said that the only reason they recommend waiting for a few months is so your cycles get regular and you can track better. I decided just to go for it cause my mom got pregnant with both my sister and I the first month off of the pill.....

When I first came off the pill, I was late by 4 days (and the witch comes visit me on time, every time). My Dr had told me this would happen and it did. He actually advised I came off the pill a few months before me and hubby wanted to start TTC and use alternative protection just to get it out of my body cos he said it sends your body haywire coming off the pill. And it did! Only for the first month or 2 though. BUT saying that, 2 of my cousins fell PG straight after coming off the pill so who knows?!

I have always heard that you should wait a few months, so I asked my OB/GYN....he told me the only reason they say to wait is so your cycles regulate so you are able to calculate your fertile times more accurately. I dunno...he also told me that the hormones of the pill are out of your body in about 24-36 hours, which is why you have to take the pill daily. We'll just have to see...I am sure it is just late because my body is adjusting, but when you have been BDing about every other day the whole cycle and then your period is late, it is REALLY hard not to get your hopes up :hissy:

AHHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->