i dont like my bouncy chair!

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

me and OH decided that we would get it out and assemble it so the kids/cat/dogs could get used to it.

despite the fact it is suitable from birth it is in an almost upright position, (the other 2s laid flatter etc) IF you try and rock the foot part it tips up, hasnt got the head support (should have checked that b4 got it). i'm really not happy as it was/is a 5* rating in boots, 4.5* in kiddiecare and has high ratings else where.

dont get me wrong its lovely in the fact its brigh colours, very sturdy nd strong material, has toy bar, can be washed.

luckily i got it off eby and it didnt cost me the £25-30 its selling for in shops BUT not the point. i now have to go and buy another 1 and re-list this 1 on ebay!

Ah hun :( Which one did you buy??

I had a few problems with seeing ones which didn't seem to lie flat enough for a newborn. Ended up getting the Fisher Price Link-a-doo's - Put it together a week or so ago and it seems flat enough so fingers crossed.

aww really sorry to hear you dont like your chair. i've just got mine after umming and aahing for a few months. i hope you'll be able to get one you like. x

Can i ask what one it is, I am looking around for one at the mo.
Thanks

its the jolly jelly by cosatto. i fell i love with it ages ago and bought it, but left it boxed in cupboard. glad we got it out b4 monster is here and decided dont like it or OH would be running round town trying to find 1!

https://i42.tinypic.com/2d9uubq.jpg

Aww hun....sorry that you're disappointed with it. I'm beginning to think I would like a more 'complicated one' as I just have a really basic one....not even a toy bar, no headrest or anything. Could you keep that one and maybe have it as a spare?

no point. may as well try and get some money back on it. theres nothing "wrong with it" as in material/frame/toy bar etc, just me being awkward!

Thats just crap huh

least you knownit should sell on eBay quite easily then.

What are you fancying now?

i dont know, i cant see any i like, and i dont want spend a fortune. theres a brown n turquoise 1 on mothercare site but its £70!!!

needs a "reclined seat" not upright.
it has got to "bounce" (ie i can gently do it with foot on base) and not tip baby out!
i want the waist strap/harness.
head reast preferred
toys NOT essential - has 2 older brothers, 2 dogs and a cat for fun!!!!
cant be pinks/purples!

glad i stumbled across this thread as that was the one i was looking at maybe getting! maybee not now then lol

as i said it is a lovely chair, but i personally dont feel it is safe for a newborn (i know it has to be for them to be able to sell it as such a chair).

hi,

me and OH decided that we would get it out and assemble it so the kids/cat/dogs could get used to it.

despite the fact it is suitable from birth it is in an almost upright position, (the other 2s laid flatter etc) IF you try and rock the foot part it tips up, hasnt got the head support (should have checked that b4 got it). i'm really not happy as it was/is a 5* rating in boots, 4.5* in kiddiecare and has high ratings else where.

dont get me wrong its lovely in the fact its brigh colours, very sturdy nd strong material, has toy bar, can be washed.

luckily i got it off eby and it didnt cost me the £25-30 its selling for in shops BUT not the point. i now have to go and buy another 1 and re-list this 1 on ebay!

oh well, now you have another excuse to shop! look on the brighter side! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->