I don't seem to trust anyone?

I am exactly the same hun, will only leave her with my mum, and maybe my brother for 10 mins. BUT no one else as I think that she will get all upset. I have loads of fab friends with kiddies and again know they can cope but its just a no no for me right now.

I have recently started seeing a new man and boy is it hard when it comes to Rihanna.... I have known this guy a lot of years so know that he is a good guy but again I wouldnt even leave her downstairs with him while I went in the shower.

Her dad comes every fortnight and even he wont stay in the same room as her without me incase she cries!!!!!

Its mummys instinct hun..... well I think it is lol x

I'm the same way, in fact if someone is holding her, I'll stay with them till i get her back, even family. If they start walking around I'll follow them lol

Well, I don't mind leaving her with family if I'm near and I can hear what's going on. I do listen out though for anything strange!! :rofl:

you are great mummy toriaa :) why should you trust any1 with her, she relys on you to make the right choices for her and that is exactly wat you are doing!!! xxxx

Thank you girls :)

I'm glad you're all the same. Thought I was going crazy!!

i worry about this and i aint got my baby yet! Even now i think im never going to trust anyone with her, i will only know shes safe when shes with me. Im dreading it im gonna be terrible lol

I kno exactly how u feel, its the whole 's/he likes to be held this way if s/hes upset not that way kinda thing' I hate the thought of not being there if they get hurt or upset but im afriad its just something we r gonna have to get over! My eldest is 3 and has only 'just' started to be left with my mum, and thats only for my driving lessons - i hate it! I trust my mum 100% she does thing exactly how i do them and if anything shes even MORE softer with my boys lol I trust my younger sister as well cause shes the same yet my middle sister arghhh i trust her cause shes my sister i just dont think shed b able to 'cope' kinda thing she seems to get 'bored' easy of them and theres no way id leave them with her if shed just sit there doing nothing! However saying that my lo starts nursery in Sept and im afraid because of the way ive 'cotton wooled' him hes gonna find it hard sooooo its difficult any way tbh. Ive worked in nurserys and seen how upset some children get after being left and always said when i had children id leave them from small to get them used to it buuut when i actually had them it was a different story lol so now ive just got to cope with the harder task of leaving him at nursery!!! arghhhhh

I only felt this way when he was younger. Now I feel I can trust a fair few people, maybe because I had to get over that fear to let him go with a childminder whilst I work? I dont know. Mind you, I wouldnt give him to just anyone. Only people I know hes comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->