I don't think this is going to work out =(

VanderBaby

Reaction score
I just don't feel like I think I should. I feel fine today and a lot of my symptoms are gone. After 10 years of trying I really really want this baby.

Tomorrow I am going to go for another HCG. Last one was 5 days ago so I hope I can figure out how much it would go up in 5 days. *sigh*

How far along are you? Everyone is different please dont give up xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's hard not to worry after waiting so long. Your levels were great. Hcg really shouldn't be drawn after a certain point (maybe 6000 or 10000 I can't remember) so you won't see it "doubling" . Really you need an ultrasound. I would skip the hcg draw because at your stage ultrasound is so much better. After 6000 it takes longer than 96 hours to double if you want something to compare to so your numbers may just be double after 5 days as compare to your last. Symptoms come and go. Sometimes I feel fine and sometimes like crap and I'm 9+4. I'm sure you're fine. When can you get ultrasound?

I've already had two ultra sounds - I had one last Friday and they said it was too early to see a heartbeat. I am 6 weeks 1 day today.

Got my BFP Jan 19
Levels were 726, then 1,614 two days later, and then 13,000 5 days later. So Jan 29 was the last HCG and also ultra sound.

Just under 6 week ultra sound - Jan 29
The white dot on the right is the baby.

Attachments

• Baby!!!  Jan 29th, 2016.png
    Baby!!! Jan 29th, 2016.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 16
Sorry didn't read all of the last post that scan looks perfect!

I didn't get symptoms with this pregnancy till 6 1/2 weeks ( when I found out), now at 10 weeks they are pretty much gone apart from bloat. Your scan looks good. xx

Yes and on the other end I never got consistent symptoms with any of my pregnancies until 7 weeks. I'm 12 weeks now and just getting over symptoms. Everyone is different so don't fret!

If I hadn't missed two periods and done around 20 tests I'd probably not know and I'm just over 12 weeks!

Symptoms are not a definitive indicator of a healthy pregnancy, just try and be positive :thumbup:

GL hun hope all goes well. I'm on baby 3 & don't get too many symptoms & never have. I don't even get much of a bump till later. I really hope you get good results hun. Xx

My last pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms at all and went on to have a healthy baby boy. I know symptoms are reassuring but just try to enjoy not throwing up and grabbing your boobs with every step! I'm sure everything is fine. Your beta numbers and scan look great!

Thanks - I had a little freak out because my HCG was 13,000 and six days later it was 40,300. I thought it was supposed to double but apparently after 6,000 it takes 96 hours to double?

They should be really checking levels anymore. 40,000 from 13000 in 6 days is a perfect increase. After 6000 it takes more than 96 hrs to double. Sounds perfect.

The Dr didn't suggest checking levels, it's me that checks them because I'm curious :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->