i don't wanna go to 2 tri!

Michellelove

mom of 1
Reaction score
can i stay here until ammm i give birth? :cry: :haha: im scared the girls wont like me! :( anyone going to 2 tri anytime soon?????????2

can i stay here until ammm i give birth? :cry: :haha: im scared the girls wont like me! :( anyone going to 2 tri anytime soon?????????2

I just went over about a week ago. Everyone is great. I just come back here to check on everyone! :hugs:

I loved the second trimester! No "is my spotting normal?" and other paranoia posts. Everyone is much, much more relaxed and you really get to know the ladies.

Third trimester is just cranky in general as most of us have the same symptoms as first tri but much, much more uncomfortable. we're also just as anxious as we were In the first trimester. But for more exciting reasons :)

I just head over there a few days ago :) they are verrryyy nice n welcoming! I also made a post for ppl transfering from first tri to second tri lol

Second tri is my favorite. It's such a lovely time, and the board reflects that. It's a lot of fun. ENJOY it! :)

I have 2 more weeks, and I will be joining you! Cant wait!! :D

2nd tri is the best!! :) I'll be there soon enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back