I don't want a BFP

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
I don't want to do pregnancy tests, i don't want to worry about lack of symptoms, i don't want to go to a scan and panic that the baby died. I just want to be pregnant.
I want everything to be perfect.

I want to stop feeling like this!:cry:

Hey Kimmer, I'm sorry you're feeling like that big :hugs: love!! I don't know what to say to make you feel better except that this is a good place to vent and let your feelings out... we're all here for you :friends:

xxx

Thanks love. I'm not expecting people to be able to help, it's just nice to let itout on here. I don't want my husband to get all my stress. This month is hard!

I agree and sympathize! I have my FX'd that you get to just be pregnant and have everything be perfect!!! :hugs:

sending you :hugs: i have plenty of days like that too, never imagined all these worries came with pregnancy until we started trying, I was sooo naive or maybe blissfully ignorant to it all, TTC is much harder than I ever thought it would be.... but this place is great for days when you feel it is really getting to you...

Hi chick,
Totally know how you feel. Sometimes in life it feels like nothing is straight forward! I am having one of "those days" today as well. xx

Hugs to you sweetheart. I hope your perfect pregnancy comes soon. Best wishes xx

Your not alone! im a total worryier and now since ttc ive got a whole new lot of things to worry about and theres just not enough time in the day.
Hope it works out for you really soon xx

Hi kimmer.

I know exactly how u feel,i do to think like that to sometimes and its sooooo frustrating that we cant hurry up and get our babys in our arms.LIFE SUCKS big time but you will get their in the end,chin up.xx

i know how you feel. and i really appreciate this site coz im learning lots of stuff and its easier to release our emotions here.

We'll have our BFP soon, dont worry! I know it. :hugs:

Hey kimmer, I had a day like that yesterday but feel abit more postive today. Big hugs and baby dust to you :) x

I don't want to do pregnancy tests, i don't want to worry about lack of symptoms, i don't want to go to a scan and panic that the baby died. I just want to be pregnant.
I want everything to be perfect.

I want to stop feeling like this!:cry:

you said it best and i think most of use can and do relate!

:hugs:

I went in for my 12 week scan and found out that my angel didn't have a heartbeat.

So, DH and I joke that this time, we're going to just ignore that I'm prego, not test, and go on 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant!' It was just sooo heartbreaking. that I cannot imagine going through it again. But, I know in my heart, no matter what I would keep going just to be able to hold that tiny little person in my arms.

But, I do have to say, when I get pregnant again, and I go in for that scan and I see that strong heartbeat, it is going to make it infinitely more special.

I think the resilience and strength I see in the women here (especially the mommies with multiple angels and ones who keep going, no matter how frustrating) is amazing. The best you can do is provide a safe home for the baby in utero, with good prenatal care. And, everything else is up to God, IMO.

It's an experience that really is scary to think about, but nothing worth getting comes without fear.

:dust:!

Sorry Honey!!! Tons of love and hugs your way:hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much for all your comments. I know there are some ladies that go through hell on here, I'm just not strong enough for heartache.
I hope we all get our stress-free, perfect BFP's soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->