I dont want to go to my booking appt.

leahtaba

Reaction score
Im seven weeks tomorrow and I still havent contacted a midwife. I dont want it to feel real... not just yet. Me and OH havent told a soul and I am dreading having to break the news as well. Not that this baby isnt very much wanted, it was just a little bit of a surprise and we have both had a lot of personal issues going on lately and plus I am in my final year of uni which is extremely stressful. Plus my DD is only 15 months old and I feel guilty she will have to share me and OH soon as shes still only a baby herself. I guess I am just not ready to face up to reality yet! But times flying by so fast!

Can anyone relate?

I get what you mean, sometimes i feel slightly guilty that DD will only just be 2 when this LO is born cos she still seems so young. This baby was planned as it took 18 months to conceive DD...kind of expected it to take a while again, but got my bfp first month trying lol. We are both over the moon and i just keep thinking how close they will be growing up...theres 2.5 years between my brother and i and we always got on really well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->