I feel bad for feeling this way !!!!

rosieNo2

Reaction score
I now i shouldnt feel like this but i cant help it and i cant stop thinking about it.

I have got a little boy thats 3 and i love him more than anything in the world, I am 15 + 2 with baby number 2 and i really want it to be a girl but ive got a feeling that i am going to be really dissapointed, everyone keeps saying its going to be a boy and it really upsets me im worried that if it is im not going to bond with it properly.

Has anybody else ever felt like this or any ides of how i can cum round to the idea of having another boy??????????

When I first fell pregnant me and my husband were dead set on wantinng a girl. When we had the gender scan we found out we were having a boy - going through the rest of the pregnancy now and bonding with him I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel guilty for saying I wanted a girl to begin with. I can't wait to meet my son :)

at first you might be a little disappointed but you will bond with the baby anyway...i wanted a boy SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad durning my last pregnancy and i had a STRONG feeling it was a boy and i just KNEW the doctor was going to say "its a boy" as i lay there waiting for her to tell me during my scan and then she said "its another girl" and i thought i would have been upset but i starting crying tears of happness i guess just knowing i will have a healthy baby is all that really matters

Hun i felt like that when pregnant with ds2 it didnt help that the scan person couldnt be sure she said " I think it could be a boy but im not sure " hardly helpful not knowing 100% till he was born, I went through about a 2 wk period of being upset that he wasnt a girl but i wouldnt trade him for anything

don't feel bad. i wanted a little boy so bad that i had convinced myself even before i actually knew the sex of my child that it was a boy. i even picked out his name. to my surprise i was having a girl i cried and wished for a little while i wasn't pregnant. but i had issues that i hadn't dealt with. now I'm super excited about my little girl and i get Goofy happy when she kicks and moves.

I think it's normal hun... but regardless of what you end up having, once they are here and you can hold them... you won't be able to imagine it any other way!!!

Personally, I really wanted a girl... and would feel a tad guilty for thinking that. But I also knew, either way, I'd love them SO SO much... and really, that's the point.

We also had EVERYONE we knew saying they thought it was a boy or they felt it was a boy or "don't you want a boy"- as we have my hubbies daughter... but really, we both felt it was a girl and wanted a girl. My other friend already has 2 girls, and really wanted a boy this time... but they got another girl... and yes, there was a moment they were a tad disappointed... but now, they are SO happy and thrilled.

I do hope you get whatever your heart desires- but sometimes, as is life, we get what we should :) hehe. Best of luck hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->