I feel horrible :(

1st_baby

Max was diagnosed with reflux after 6 months :( his dr missed it the first time she was an arse ..the new dr is the one that noticed because he spit up 3 times while we were there ..

Needless to say I feel awful now :cry: Everyone in my family is saying its my fault he has reflux as I started weaning him too early :cry: surely it cant be that as he had it even when he was only on milk ..why do they feel the need to make me feel like crap :hissy: they also blame me for his hypospidias which I know has nothing to to with me ..

How do you girls cope with stupid comments ..seeing as there now 4 new babies in the family there constantly comparing them and mine is the one being picked on "too skinny" only got BF till 4 months ..not crawling ..no teeth arghhh im so mad and hurt

Oh hun, it's not your fault he has reflux. It's just the way their bodies are made. How can they blame you for a physiological problem??!!!
Just try and ignore them. As long as you know that he is well and healthy, then thats all that counts.:hug:

Hun, my LO has reflux and she is not on anything but milk yet. Reflux is something individual to babies, some get it bad, some get it mildly, some don't have it at all. Unfortunately my LO has it pretty bad.

As you know my LO has spina bifida, and although people never say that is my fault I sometimes think they think that. My Aunty is pregnant and I feel like Tegan and her baby will always be compared, there are two other babies and they are all they ever talk about (on my Mums side everyone except my mum is like this) and Tegan gets pushed to the back :( You develop a thick skin after a while hun, all babies are different :) Tegan weighs 13lb and she's almost four months old, she's a lil string bean lol she's on 98th centile for length but 25th for weight!

Don't worry about it, just try to ignore them and don't compare your LO with anyone elses because they are all different xx

Aww :hugs: You are a great mum...dont let them get to you...you don't need to prove anything to anyone...put it in one ear out of the other :hugs: xxxx

Weaning is supposed to help the reflux, not make it worse so by weaning a little early you weren't doing your LO harm!

People are nasty creatures. Some of them just don't know when to keep their opinions to themselves.

Thank you girls I feel much better knowing its not my fault :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->