I feel huge!

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I'm only 5 weeks but my belly looks like I'm months gone! (I know its mostly water, I saw the baby on a scan and its just a tiny pin prick!)
Is this normal? I told some of my friends who have kids and no one believes me until I show them a pic, they say its impossible to be showing at 5 weeks. (My bf said I looked 3 months pregnant a few weeks ago though, I would have been 2 weeks then!!!) Also, it feels rock solid at night but softer in the day,is this just to do with the bloating?

Also, a few people have said I might be having twins, but others have said your a normal size with twins...

Any ideas? And is anyone else showing really early?

I'm just hoping it doesnt get any bigger for a little while or we'll have to tell people sooner than we planned!!

Here's what happened to me.

I peed on the stick,it was positive, I had a bump before I left the washroom :rofl:

Some people's uterus just expands out of nowhere and it has NOTHING to do with the size of the baby.

Don't worry though, I didn't get any bigger from 13-26 weeks, then I started growing according to schedule.

However, now I'm just huge but it comes with the territory, plus my baby is really long.

I felt big up to about 7 weeks but i think mine was bloat as its disappeared now

Hi there, I am 5 weeks pregnant and I also have a small bump already. I have had to invest in some baggy clothes for work to try and hide it as I don;t want people to know until I get to my 12 week scan!

Some people say that its bloatedness, but they have been saying they've been uncomfortable and windy!!!! I haven't had any of that! I quite like having a little bump early though, it helps to feel pregnant!:hugs:

I've been feeling really big and fat too and it's quite embarassing wearing my clothes at the moment as you can see my belly overhanging my trousers... it doesn't usually do that :blush:

I'm finding I'm trying to hide my belly because I look like I've really put weight on to those who don't know I'm pg... everyone who does know tho keeps saying I'm getting a bump but I know it's just bloat (but still... I can enjoy their opinions whilst it lasts) :rofl:

I was huge almost right away. This is my 4th baby and was 118 pounds and now I am 122 pounds and look 5 months pregnant. There are many factors as to why woman show early. Water , bowl distension, hormones, increase in blood flow in the abdominal area, organs being pushed up and youre ever growing uterus. The uterus is much bigger then the baby even though my baby now is almost 2 inches from head to toe my uterus is the size of a grapefruit. I doubt it is tucked away nicely under my uterus because I have had 3 prior births my stomach muscels are not tight as they used to be therefor everything falls out hehehe

The rock hard in the evening and soft in the morning is exactly the same as me. Im getting quite narked with it as I went out for dinner staurday night and had to wear maternity clothes cos I knew I would ballooon. Uuslay I would just slip into my pj's as you can see I am only 8 weeks.
I cant wait to get this stage over with, bump hurry up but PLEASE take this up and down bloating away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->