I feel like I'm going crazy - 3 brands/ 5 tests?!

Atuck2

Reaction score
Ok, so today Ovia tells me that I should be starting my period, but I'm only 9dpo (I think...)

So, I've been really good about not POAS this cycle, but broke down today with Ovia's encouragement of me being late.

I took a Wondfo and BAM - faint line!
I took a Walmart cheapie and BAM - :bfn:
I took another Wondfo and BAM - faint line!
I took a FRER and BAM - :bfn:
I took yet a THIRD wondfo and I get another faint line.
(All with the same urine of course, and SMU).

I thought FRER was supposed to be the most sensitive... hmm anyway. The faint lines are pretty faint and I took so many thinking that it may have been evap lines since they are so faint, but nope. There it is on all 3 Wondfo tests and there is color :winkwink: (I think... hahaha)

Could everyone else look at these and see if I'm just seeing things?

I've attached originals and inverts.

Attachments

• IMG_9058[1].jpg
    IMG_9058[1].jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_9059[1].jpg
    IMG_9059[1].jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_9060[1].jpg
    IMG_9060[1].jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 116
I see a faint line on the FRER too? Looks like the start of a bfp!

I really hope so!!:happydance:

I've already called my PCP and asked for a lab sheet so I can go get blood drawn to make sure!!

With my history of hormone imbalance with PCOS, I want to make sure this little bean sticks!!

I've already called my PCP and asked for a lab sheet so I can go get blood drawn to make sure!!

With my history of hormone imbalance with PCOS, I want to make sure this little bean sticks!!

Not sure when you're getting the blood drawn but I got my bfp on a frer at 10dpo, went to my dr to have it confirmed with a blood test and it was negative! I'm now 13dpo with a super strong line on a frer. Who knew that blood tests were less sensitive than a frer?!

Not sure when you're getting the blood drawn but I got my bfp on a frer at 10dpo, went to my dr to have it confirmed with a blood test and it was negative! I'm now 13dpo with a super strong line on a frer. Who knew that blood tests were less sensitive than a frer?!

My main concern is the doubling of my hCG and my progesterone levels. I'm worried that with PCOS, I may miscarry very early on. Thankfully I have a doctor that is just as hyper-vigilant and takes my concerns into consideration. I'm really luck to have her.

My main concern is the doubling of my hCG and my progesterone levels. I'm worried that with PCOS, I may miscarry very early on. Thankfully I have a doctor that is just as hyper-vigilant and takes my concerns into consideration. I'm really luck to have her.

Very lucky :) My dr rang me with the negative result and told me to tell the chemist the tests I had were faulty. Haha. She doesn't seem to know much about early testing. She's normally such a fantastic dr too. Good luck!

Depends on the type of blood test that was done. In your case it was a Qualitative not a Quantitative (beta) HCG test. the first only detects levels above 20-25 when the beta will tell you the exact amount of HCG present. just fyi or for future reference :)

I think I'm a bigger POAS addict now that I have a faint than I was with my :bfn: before!! It's driving me crazy not to go in there and test again and again and again until it gets darker - even though I know it is impossible tonight. Hahaha. The things we do when TTC!

I def see something on my favorite IC, wondfo! Fx it gets so dark tomorrow!

There's 2 different types blood test one tests how much is in ur blood and one test u have to have at least 20 to be a pos

So slight update. 7 wondfos from the past 2 days :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 71
Bfp definitely! Time for a digi?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I think I mc...

The tests this am look like bfn... And are squinters at best...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 51
I would try a FRER hun, IC can be really hit and miss, they caused me so much stress that I stopped using them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->