I feel like I'm going crazy - 3 brands/ 5 tests?!

I agree with loraloo, ic's can be a nightmare, Id try on a different test. Best of luck, hoping it's good news for you!

I would try a FRER hun, IC can be really hit and miss, they caused me so much stress that I stopped using them

I'm at my wits end and I just don't know what to do.

I took a FRER-6 day sooner test on Wednesday and it was negative and all my IC have been positive on 9dpo and 10dpo (which is the only brand I could get line on). I did usually get a little darker of a line with SMU or afternoon, but FMU still had a line.

Now I'm 11dpo and there is no line.. I took 3 of them :)blush:) just to be sure I wasn't over-dipping, or under-dipping, or you know because I'm crazy.

Anyway, it has been 6 hours since those 3 stark white tests and no AF. Does anyone know how long it may take for AF during a CP? Is there really still some hope. I felt like those tests were blazenly stark white... :cry:

:hugs: sorry love. Not sure how long the delay is, but if the tests are all negative now, it looks like a chemical. I hope you just have a batch of faulty tests <3

:hugs: sorry love. Not sure how long the delay is, but if the tests are all negative now, it looks like a chemical. I hope you just have a batch of faulty tests <3

I am still holding out slight hope that it was just really weak FMU, but I doubt it..

All 3 that were stark white were taken at the same time with the same FMU this morning. I just couldn't believe it, so I kept opening test after test hoping it was a couple of faulties.

I'm going to try later this evening after a good hold and see if the line will be back. I was supposed to have blood work done today, too :(

Did you test again Hun? X

Well after I got home, husband looked at the 3 from yesterday am. He saw a line on one but not the others. Took one this morning (12dpo) and still bfn. Still no AF either. I'm pretty sure it is a chemical.

Does anyone know when AF should come now? I've been getting bfn for 2 days and I'm worried that there isn't bleeding yet.

14dpo and still no AF. I'm scared to POAS, do no results since 12dpo.

I had a chemical last month. It took me 2 weeks for AF to start from the time I started getting negatives and I really only had super light spotting for 4 days and normal flow for only 2 days. It was a very weird AF for sure. I'm sorry hun! Hugs!

Thank you to everyone for your support.

:cry: I'm still feeling a little nauseous, but that is it. I've been cramping a little though, but not like AF cramps, but I was doing that before my BFP, too. I haven't tested in 2 days and have just been waiting for AF.

My doctor ordered blood work today, so we shall see.

I only keep updating in case someone is following along or searches the web for answers at a later time (like I've been doing...)

I am currently 18dpo and it has been 7 days since the tests turned negative. Still no AF or sign of her. No cramping or spotting. :shrug:

I still haven't done any blood work because the lab closes at 4:30PM and I don't get off until 5:00pm...

Have u retested ?

I did about 2 days ago and it was still bfn. I haven't really been able to hold it for any lengthy period of time to be able to have a definite concentration.

Have a sheet to do lab work, but haven't been able to get the the lab. I know it's a chemical, but I just wish AF would hurry and get here. I've never wished for a period before...

Yesterday, I had another negative HPT. I'm scheduled to have blood work tomorrow, but I'm not sure it is going to give me any answers either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->