I feel pretty great!

emicakess

Reaction score
I know there's tons of threads on here about "my symptoms have diminished, is everything okay?!?!" but I am not really worried. Just curious. I still have a lot of food aversions (just not gagging at the thought of food), my bb's still hurt (just not like a truck hit them), I am still tired (I just have more energy during the day), and I still have vivid dreams. I have slept through the night the last few nights without having to get up to pee, or eat. I do feel sicky in the morning if I don't eat right away but nothing too bad. My symptoms are just not HORRIBLE anymore like they were the past few weeks. Maybe I am just lucky but is anyone else having this as well? Like weeks before second trimester?

Hope everyone is surviving the first tri! :winkwink:

I was the same Hun, our placentas must kick in a little earlier than for some lol! Coz I have felt better for the last 2-3 weeks now. Saying that I didn't have any severe symptoms anyway except the hormonal outbursts (but that's partly just me anyway lol). I've not really felt sick for a few weeks, not felt the need to nap or go to bed at 8pm and my bbs aren't really hurting at all. I'm feeling quite lucky seen as I have a teething 8 month old who's just learned to crawl and stand lol!!

Let's hope it all continues to feel this good for us! Although I'm pretty sure in a few weeks time my SPD and hip pain will kick in and then the heartburn, but until then I'm pregnant and loving it lol!

My instinct is 'shut up' lol. I'm joking of course I'm so glad you're feeling great xx

Exhaustion, nausea but not proper vomit and sore sore boobs (didn't have the sore boobs first time round!) are so debilitating to me!!xx

Although if you had seen me two days ago in streams of tears because my daughter was crying and I was asking my df how on earth would I cope with 2 babies then I most certainly wouldn't have said I was loving it (and at the time my d wasn't loving it either lol!)

Lol! Well it hasn't been too great this entire time! Just last weekend I was in bed the entire weekend vomiting every 10 minutes for 15 hours and the same with two Thursdays ago... In between those extreme MS days I was feeling quite terrible with nausea, exhaustion, chest killing me ect. So I'm definitely still weary of feeling terrible again at any given moment! Lol also I am not feeling totally wonderful but comparatively to how I was feeling for awhile its actually a really nice break! :) baily I'm glad you are feeling well enough to take care of your other little one that must be a blessing! I was just wondering the other day while trying to clean the house and feeling horrible "how do people do this with other young children?!" Well I work with 2-5 year olds at a preschool so idk what I was thinking lol. I guess having your own child at home is different.

My nipples are no longer as sore, but my morning sickness has kicked in. So what do I focus on, as I'm hunched in bed trying not to puke? the lack of sore nipples...lol.

Symptoms leaving is quite unnerving when you're this early. From a quick google search though it seems perfectly normal.

My boobs stopped hurting at about 7 weeks both pregnancies. I never had any nausea or sickness with DD, have had mild nausea this time around but thankfully its eased the last few days. I'm still really tired though but i cant complain too much about that x

Stacy, that's good :) Glad you are able to take it easy!

Earthmama, it's crazy how many things there are to worry about! I will admit that while I was having MS I was happy in the back of mind that it means things are going well, and once it eased a few days ago I do have to admit I was worried! But it's important to just keep reassuring ourselves of the positive things! I think if something bad were happening all of the symptoms would completely go away suddenly... and even then it doesnt mean anything bad is happening :) But I totally know what you're talking about! I poke my boobs all the time just to make sure they are still sore lol

But the funny/ironic/unfortunate thing that I have read happen to a lot of girls is that their bad symptoms ease up and then they return with VENGEANCE!!!! lol I am just waiting for it.... o_o

Enjoy Emi! I have read a few threads where it all picked up again (try not to jinx you llol) and a few where it seemed our bodies just adjusted or whatever. I think I was a few weeks behind everyone. No real symptoms until around 7 weeks then everything came at me full on :sick: It stayed that way for the most part until last weekend then it just turned off like a faucet! I had my 12 week scan the same day so all was good but I use a baby doppler just to make sure nugget is doing well.

Enjoy Emi! I have read a few threads where it all picked up again (try not to jinx you llol) and a few where it seemed our bodies just adjusted or whatever. I think I was a few weeks behind everyone. No real symptoms until around 7 weeks then everything came at me full on :sick: It stayed that way for the most part until last weekend then it just turned off like a faucet! I had my 12 week scan the same day so all was good but I use a baby doppler just to make sure nugget is doing well.

Lol yeah like I said, I am just waiting for the misery to come back for revenge lol. Most of my symptoms started the day I got my bfp (11dpo)so they started really early and my MS started mid 5week so that's a little early too. I think if I hadn't gotten my scan yesterday I would be a lot more nervous about my symptoms easing up. Its so crazy how even though I got a scan and everything is good because of my previous miscarriage its so hard not to just assume something is going to go wrong. Even if I am super positive its just like something I can't get out of my mind. Sorry that was a a side thought I had after my scan!

Another side note, I have been eating so terribly. I have eaten fast food everyday for like a week because home cooked meals sound horrible! I'm usually a fairly healthy person and rarely eat fast food (usually the thought if it grosses me out) but lately its all I can eat! ugh

you have no idea how THRILLED I am to see you on this board!!! congrats!!!-

DOBBY!!!!!! I got so happy when I saw your name lol! Thanks! Are you on these boards too?

Lol emu it happened to me. Last pregnancy I had a few days of feeling great at 8 weeks and I spent it panicking!!! Then it all came back and I kicked myself for panicking hahaha!!x

I am guilty to of eating fast food. In the morning I'm pretty finicky and Jimmy Dean croissant breakfast sandwiches are the only thing that sounds good lol. Lunch is suspect too...burgers and whatnot. I try to make up for it at night tho and eat nice salads with salmon or something else healthy when I can.

Glad you're feeling great but my symptoms went away totally so much I panicked and thought something was wrong.. Needless to say baby was fine and symptoms blew up again a few days later even worse lol! Not scaring you or anything :D hopefully yours really have tapered off x

I was just telling the dude this morning that I can't wait for the symptoms to disappear. I won't freak out, I will rejoice by dancing in the streets. Probably not because people drive like maniacs around here.

At any rate, my symptoms have all been pretty consistent. It's annoying and tiresome.

My instinct is 'shut up' lol. I'm joking of course I'm so glad you're feeling great xx
LOL Yeah, I was telling my DH last weekend how I was feeling so much better, and I hadn't been nauseous in about a week. :dohh: That same night I came down with the WORST nausea ever so far. So now I just sit quietly and enjoy mild symptoms. :rofl:

My good friend never had any symptoms until after she got close to giving birth. She said in the last few weeks of pregnancy, that's when she really got tired, sore bbs and just felt "blah". Other than those few weeks, she said it was just a big ol' belly that reminded her that she was pregnant.

So, yup, some people just don't get any symptoms. Oh, and my friend had a girl. So contrary to popular belief, you don't need morning sickness to have a girl. :haha:

That's funny Mara! Even though a lot of the symptoms suck its a nice reminder that you are actually pregnant! Especially in the beginning when your not showing yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->