i feel so bad ...

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
my sister just annouced yest she was pregnant with her 3 rd baby, she has a 15 yr old a 1 yr old and one on the way... she acually got my mum to tell me as she found out the day i miscarried 4 months ago in april and couldn't face to tell me because of what happened, she " didn't want to rub my face in it" but i really am jealous thinking should of beeen mee why did i loose my baby ,,, why me i have none and she already has two, i feel so bad at thinkin this because i love my sister and her family to peices and this baby she is expecting will be loved too.. i just feel down and i feel bad for my sister because she was scared to tell me incase i reacted in a bad way.. what kind of person am i ! for even her to be scared to tell me.. i feel SO bad :( x x :sad2: :cry:

Hi hun, just wanted to send you loads of hugs and dont feel bad for feeling the way you do, Id feel like you too. Your not alone, :hugs All I can say is you will get your BFP soon xx

thanks alot, i just feel awful! i went for a blood test yesterday, so i'm hoping i get :bfp: with that and then we can be pregnant together, it would be perfect x

I am sorry to hear about you MC and hope you get your :bfp: soon, I know how your sister feels as when i was carrying my 1st son my friend was also pregnant after having two ectopic's ( 2nd time they saved the tube) but sadly it also was an ectopic, alway through my pregnancy i felt uncomfy around her thinking why have i had it so easy. she went on to be my son godmother and also went on to have a son (ivf first go)

Big hugs. Really sorry to hear about your MC. :hugs:. Hope you get your sticky bean very soon.

It's hard when e'one around you seems to be getting pregnant. My best friend is pregnant with her second and another 3 friends recently announced their (unplanned) pregnancies all in the same week! And I haven't had one yet.

Fingers crossed you get your BFP then you and your sis can be in it together. How wonderful would that be.!!!! She obviously cares a great deal about you to be afraid to hurt your feelings.

Best of Luck sweetie xxxxx

:hugs: Don't feel bad. MCs are super difficult. Anytime I read someone is 5 months prego, and that's where I would be (22 weeks) I get so sad. I'm happy for them, but I wonder what I did for my baby to be taken away. It's just heartbreaking.

It's amazing how difficult it is to deal with the loss of a child you hadn't met yet. BUT, just know that it proves you CAN get pregnant, and you will have a baby! The odds are in our favor that we won't have a 2nd MC. :thumbup:

Your sister is just looking out for you. It will get better with time.

:hugs: and here's some :dust: because this month is going to be good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->