i feel so bad ...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by destinyfaith, Aug 22, 2009.

1. destinyfaith

destinyfaith mammy to taylor mason

my sister just annouced yest she was pregnant with her 3 rd baby, she has a 15 yr old a 1 yr old and one on the way... she acually got my mum to tell me as she found out the day i miscarried 4 months ago in april and couldn't face to tell me because of what happened, she " didn't want to rub my face in it" but i really am jealous thinking should of beeen mee why did i loose my baby ,,, why me i have none and she already has two, i feel so bad at thinkin this because i love my sister and her family to peices and this baby she is expecting will be loved too.. i just feel down and i feel bad for my sister because she was scared to tell me incase i reacted in a bad way.. what kind of person am i ! for even her to be scared to tell me.. i feel SO bad :( x x :sad2: :cry:

2. EternalRose

EternalRose Well-Known Member

Hi hun, just wanted to send you loads of hugs and dont feel bad for feeling the way you do, Id feel like you too. Your not alone, :hugs All I can say is you will get your BFP soon xx

3. destinyfaith

destinyfaith mammy to taylor mason

thanks alot, i just feel awful! i went for a blood test yesterday, so i'm hoping i get :bfp: with that and then we can be pregnant together, it would be perfect x

4. MUM OF FOUR

MUM OF FOUR ttc#5

I am sorry to hear about you MC and hope you get your :bfp: soon, I know how your sister feels as when i was carrying my 1st son my friend was also pregnant after having two ectopic's ( 2nd time they saved the tube) but sadly it also was an ectopic, alway through my pregnancy i felt uncomfy around her thinking why have i had it so easy. she went on to be my son godmother and also went on to have a son (ivf first go)

5. mikababy

mikababy Gorgeous little baby girl

Big hugs. Really sorry to hear about your MC. :hugs:. Hope you get your sticky bean very soon.

It's hard when e'one around you seems to be getting pregnant. My best friend is pregnant with her second and another 3 friends recently announced their (unplanned) pregnancies all in the same week! And I haven't had one yet.

6. mrphyemma

mrphyemma 2DS, 1DD, 1 Angel baby

Fingers crossed you get your BFP then you and your sis can be in it together. How wonderful would that be.!!!! She obviously cares a great deal about you to be afraid to hurt your feelings.

Best of Luck sweetie xxxxx

7. lvh05

lvh05 Stick, baby, stick!!

:hugs: Don't feel bad. MCs are super difficult. Anytime I read someone is 5 months prego, and that's where I would be (22 weeks) I get so sad. I'm happy for them, but I wonder what I did for my baby to be taken away. It's just heartbreaking.

It's amazing how difficult it is to deal with the loss of a child you hadn't met yet. BUT, just know that it proves you CAN get pregnant, and you will have a baby! The odds are in our favor that we won't have a 2nd MC. :thumbup:

Your sister is just looking out for you. It will get better with time.

:hugs: and here's some :dust: because this month is going to be good luck!