I feel so behind!!

DanielleM

Reaction score
I've not bought a thing for Christmas!!

I need to get cracking! Say it every year but mean it this time, the boys have so much stuff they are not getting much this year.

The only idea I have really is some Harry Potter stuff for Jacob (nearly 7) and a scooter. Evan (13) probably money and games for Xbox. I'm not buying for the sake of buying this year, it's pointless, takes up space in the house and money could be better used on other things.

Let's see if I keep this promise by December 😂🙈

I went way over the top last year so this year I've placed a limit of 6 things for each child and I will stick to it no matter what! You could put a few things on price tracker like camelcamelcamel so you feel proactive?

I said the same the last two years but this year I'm adamant! We had a big toy sort out this summer and I don't want it to just be replaced come Christmas. Also ds1 is 6 this year so if the present over load happens again I'm worried he'll expect it every year and we'll never be able to stop

Making an amazon list always makes me feel productive without actually buying anything :haha:
I was really proud of myself last year, I cut right down and the kids have actually played with all the presents they received which I think is a first :blush:
I plan to stick to the same sort of thing this year hopefully. x

Same. I got them way to much last year and they got bored opening them and just wanted to play. We haven decided to get them new bikes each so that's their main present, then maybe 6-8 normal presents depending on what they like and a bag of stocking fillers (always under £5 an item and usually character things).
Family also buy for them so hey end up wi so much a snap my house isn't that big. We do keep a fair bit at my mums and she said she's running out of space too lol.

I need to start buying too. It would help if I even had any ideas what to buy but I just don't! :haha:

Same here. I've bought 1 thing and that's coz I seen it on offer.
I know a few thing that I'm getting but DH has just sold his car so looking for a new one, depending which one he goes for he's going to give me some remaining money to get Christmas sorted. Going to start looking for more ideas once kids are back in school (although before they broke up, Alex came home every day for like 3 weeks with a Christmas list haha)

I haven't bought anything so far, I'm normally 3/5's completed by now. Haven't bought anything for DD1's birthday next month either. OH said I'm not allowed to start until this month, it's horrible :(

Haven't even wrote a list, literally no idea what to buy.

I'm super poor this year so I haven't been able to buy much yet. I've got Stepmams present and an outfit each for my kids. That's it!!im trying to save but things keep coming up. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->