I feel so FAT !!

SusannLynnn

Reaction score
All I can think about is food and when I eat I just want more and more !! I'm only almost 19 weeks and I really want to watch my weight so that I dont gain too much but food is just so hard to resist !!!!

Anyone else feel this way or am I just a greedy cow ?? :haha:

Just eat! You have a baby growing in you and you have a LO that soon enough you will be running after. Honestly the weight will drop pretty fast. Enjoy yourself!

I feel the same way! I've always had a healthy diet but since finding out I was pregnant I've slacked a bit and on exercise as well. I wouldn't let it worry you too much, the important thing is having a healthy baby :flower: But I definately understand the feeling of feeling like a fat cow lol :haha:

my bump looks more like fat so i'm defo becoming worried now! i keep trying to convince myself it's my bump but ah who am i kidding, i'm a fatty :nope:

I'm huge, wobbly and PROUD. I had a huge appetite from the beginning and managed to not get morning sickness.. so I have been pigging out since the very beginning :haha:

this boy gives me a HUGE appetite.. I mean, I can put away a lot of food as it is (wouldn't know it by looking at me.. I'm pretty average sized & tall) - but, he make me eat even more!

I feel exactly the same OH jokes that I am eating for 4 and not 2 :L

Aw I miss eating....Since I turned 36 weeks last week, I can't hardly keep anything down :( I wouldn't worry about how much you're eating, I was clearing out our fridge like crazy :haha:

Eat! Your baby is growing a lot right now - that's probably why you are hungry so often!!! Don't worry to much about the number on the scale either; I've gained 20 pounds so far and when I went to the dentist this morning she was shocked when I told her I was seven months, she said she could barely tell i was pregnant! And from what I've heard it's not to hard to loose baby weight :)

honey try to workout more, you must fix your body because of your self-confidence, it's really important thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->