I feel so low...

ghinspire22

Reaction score
I woke up at five in the morning feeling depressed and crying. I feel so frustrated with myself. Yesterday I couldn't remember if I took my Metformin and Levotyroxine and I hope I didn't double dose and kill my babies. I am a crying mess today and I feel so alone.

So sorry you are feeling this way. You did not kill your babies!!!! The hormones are crazy aren't they??? Does your husband know how you feel? He is going to have to be your rock through this. There are a lot of ups and downs comig your way and if he isn't able to help you maybe talk to someone? There's always wonderful twin moms here to talk to and vent to so don't ever feel alone!

yeah don't feel like your alone there's lots of us here to talk to if you need to.:hugs:
I have a horrible memory and i set an alarm for everything on my phone especially when the pregnancy brain hit my phone was my brain.
for my pills i was taking i made a checklist on my phone and a reminder. so it would go off and after i took them i would check it off. then incase i forgot and just cleared the alarm it gave me a reminder to check if i took them.

My husband got frustrated with me because I had such a hard time remembering if I took my medications or not, which I blame on pregnancy brain because my memory use to be sharper than that, but he went out and got me a weekly pill counter and he fills it up Monday mornings before I get out of bed so with that routine I know exactly if I took them for the day or not. It works out much better now. Before I second guessed myself a lot thinking I doubled the dose of my pills quite a bit and I always worried that I was going to do some kind of harm but I bet 99% of the time I didn't.

My husband got frustrated with me because I had such a hard time remembering if I took my medications or not, which I blame on pregnancy brain because my memory use to be sharper than that, but he went out and got me a weekly pill counter and he fills it up Monday mornings before I get out of bed so with that routine I know exactly if I took them for the day or not. It works out much better now. Before I second guessed myself a lot thinking I doubled the dose of my pills quite a bit and I always worried that I was going to do some kind of harm but I bet 99% of the time I didn't.

Thank you! I feel like I go crazy and lose my mind.

the first trimester i seriously wondered if i was going crazy. I was a wreck emotionally. It was very draining and not fun at all. Take it one day at a time your doing great:thumbup:

the first trimester i seriously wondered if i was going crazy. I was a wreck emotionally. It was very draining and not fun at all. Take it one day at a time your doing great:thumbup:

I just feel so clueless right now. I don't know what's going on inside me. I feel so tired but I don't really have symptoms and I know that can be normal too. I just get nervous is all. Since my miscarriage I have been struggling with trying to remain calm. Next Tuesday I will be going to the doctor. I have been doing my best to be going one day at a time.

sounds like me i never had too much for symptoms either except fatigue and the emotions. my stomach was a bit off but puked maybe once.
The fatigue was the worst i could sleep 14 hr and still feel so tired and like doing nothing even just getting out of bed was an effort. by 14 weeks it past and i felt a little more energetic.
and cry at every little thing or at work i have a high stress job and i would snap left and right like a raging lunitic. strangely no one said too much about it. they must have though i was losing my marbles. :haha:

I think it's only natural after losing a pregnancy to be more anxious about it maybe when you see your doctor let him know how you are feeling. Maybe he can give you an extra scans to put you a little more at ease that everything is progressing good. I think that's one thing i liked about them monitoring me so close when we found out it was twins was the extra scans.

Try to relax, you aren't doing yourself or your babies any favours. Easier said than done I know. Just take it one week at a time, before you know it you'll be 12 weeks and starting to feel better, then the excitement of finding out the genders and so many other exciting milestones. Think positively and believe that those milestones are around the corner. Hormones are a bugger in pregnancy but see it as a positive thing that your hormones are in overdrive to grow and protect 2 little babies :D

I haven't been having strong symptoms this week. It worries me some but I hear they come and go. I just wish I knew what is going on in there. I know so many women say to get a Doppler for for me I know that is a bad idea. I have an obsessive personality and if I didn't find anything I would probably frek out even if there was nothing wrong. I just hope at this point nothing bad is going on and I can get peace of mind next Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->