i feel so strange

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
For those of you who have read my other post, you will know my situation.

It is awful, i feel so strange i don't feel pregnant anymore. I mean my boobs are still sore i still have all the symptoms etc, and i know I am pregnant.
But i've stopped thinking of myself as being pregnant, its like i've given up hope, which is stupid because i know the odds are in my favour.

I feel so guilty for feeling like this, but its like part of me is numb from fearing the worse. :cry:

hun, im goign to sound really ignorant now, but for some reason i dont think ive seen what else youve posted, im sure whatever it is though, it will all even itself out, Hugs :hugs: to you and your LO, dont worry about it.

*goes to read other posts and promises herself to return and be a better help :roll:*

ok, so now i feel even worse :S, i had read your posts, just not made the link between your posts and this one, sorry.

I dont really know what to say, it's perfectly understandable what your feeling, with what your going through, if you do have to terminate then you wont be pregnant, and i guess this would be your bodys way of trying to adjust just in case maybe, i dont know, but it could be something to do with that.

I'm hoping and praying that nothing bad will come of all this, it's just a minute problem, everything will all turn out perfect and in a few months when you have bubba in your arms, you;ll be looking back thinking about it all.

Best of luck, huge :hugs: to you and your LO, I really do feel for you and hope everything is ok x

ok, so now i feel even worse :S, i had read your posts, just not made the link between your posts and this one, sorry.

I dont really know what to say, it's perfectly understandable what your feeling, with what your going through, if you do have to terminate then you wont be pregnant, and i guess this would be your bodys way of trying to adjust just in case maybe, i dont know, but it could be something to do with that.

I'm hoping and praying that nothing bad will come of all this, it's just a minute problem, everything will all turn out perfect and in a few months when you have bubba in your arms, you;ll be looking back thinking about it all.

Best of luck, huge :hugs: to you and your LO, I really do feel for you and hope everything is ok x

Thank you lilmumma, i think you are right. Just preparing myself for the worst, cases like mine come along 1 in 4000 pregnancies so have been very unlucky, especially because i have perfect family history, i'm totally healthy and only 21.
Guess i just need to stay positive xx

i dont know hun :hugs: to u and LO.
hopefully LO will be finexx
good luck xx

I think it is totally normal that you would mentally protect yourself. Like you said, the odds are in your favor. My fingers and toes are crossed love!!

I can totally identify with you. I had been suffering with intense morning sickness and one night, I went to the bathroom and discovered bleeding. I was so in shock that I didn't know what to do. The whole time that I was driving to the ER, I couldn't believe how UNPREGNANT I felt. My mind was already convinced that my baby was gone and all of the sickness and nausea just LEFT.

Amazingly, when I saw my baby's heartbeat still going strong on that ultrasound I cried like a baby and immediately felt like I was gonna hurl all over the technician. The sickness came back just like that. The nurse says that that is actually a common reaction. It's shock. Let's all just keep a positive attitude and remain prayerful. Just ask God to make your baby's blockage will go away and let everything will be okay. He listens.

Hun, I'm really, really sorry about this. If there was anything at all I could do to help I would. It makes me cry just to think about it :(

I don't know what to say really, because I can't imagine how I'd feel if I was in the same position. It must be really hard for you. remember, like you said, the odds are in your favour, It is likely that you and your LO will be just fine. When you find out whether or not your baby is fine, that is when you will start to feel pregnant again. Good Luck honey. Send me a PM if you wanna talk x x

It's perfectly natural for the mind to put up such defense mechanisms.

Here's hoping and praying that everything will work out in your favor. The odds are good!:hugs:

awww hun, good luck with everything i'm sure everything will be fine keep thinking postive xx

im sure this is eaiser said than done but hang in there ! and sending you more good vibes ! I pray it works out for you ! :hugs:

I don't really know what to say honey, but try and think positive, we are all here for you and your LO. *big hugs*

Many doctors’ feel that morning sickness is good sign because it means the placenta is developing well.

I don't really know what to say apart from that I'll be thinking really positively for you over the next few weeks. I hope you can manage to take good care of yourself and think as positively as you possibly can. *sends lots of hugs*

nothing wrong with preparing yourself for the worst - will make it even sweeter whn you find out tht everything is just fine!!!

I cant imagine how horid things must be for you right now. Least it's getting closer to Tuesday. In the mean time be as healthy as you can and just try and not stress. That is all you can do for buba. What will be will be. Wish there was something we could do.

Maybe try (as hard as it is!) to take your mind off things. Have a day out somewhere tomorrow - take a drive, go for a country pub lunch. Just get through days to Tuesday as quickly and as stress free as possible.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

nothing wrong with preparing yourself for the worst - will make it even sweeter whn you find out tht everything is just fine!!!

I cant imagine how horid things must be for you right now. Least it's getting closer to Tuesday. In the mean time be as healthy as you can and just try and not stress. That is all you can do for buba. What will be will be. Wish there was something we could do.

Maybe try (as hard as it is!) to take your mind off things. Have a day out somewhere tomorrow - take a drive, go for a country pub lunch. Just get through days to Tuesday as quickly and as stress free as possible.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks tinytoes, that may be a good idea to do something tomorrow, at the moment i'm just moping around the house and time is going so slowly,
thanks for your kind words. need all the kind words possible :hugs: xx

Babe, don't feel horrible it is probably all part of a coping mechanisn. I am sure that when you get the all clear, you will ball your eyes out & realise how much is has really been worrying you!

I really have everything crossed for you babe! :hugs:x

:hugs: for you, i dont really know what else to say, but we're thinking of you and hoping everything goes your way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->