I find it interesting (Gender Post)

Jcliff

Reaction score
That out of the 25 couples in my birthing class, 23 of them are having GIRLS, 1 couple isnt finding out and the other is having a boy! Isnt that interesting? I also noticed when going to stores, most of the baby girl cards/ invites/decorations are all out! I think there may be a girl baby boom this year!

hmmm, interesting. My OB said I'm his first girl baby in almost a year! He keeps messing up and calling her a him LOL

Lol that's weird! I'm the first one to have a boy in my gen in family and friends lol

Out of all the 5 friends who were due in the 4 months before me, 3 of them had boys, I am having a boy, my friend who is due 3 months after me is having a boy too! My cousin & SIL also had boys in the past 12 months!

In my childbirth class 8 or 9 of the couples are having girls and only 3 or 4 are having boys. I thought that was very interesting too! But it's funny because I just toured a daycare and in their infant class they have 7 boys and only 2 girls.

I was just thinking about this the other day! I know 5 people who are pregnant right now and all girls (6 if I include myself).

That out of the 25 couples in my birthing class, 23 of them are having GIRLS, 1 couple isnt finding out and the other is having a boy! Isnt that interesting? I also noticed when going to stores, most of the baby girl cards/ invites/decorations are all out! I think there may be a girl baby boom this year!

Wow that is crazy, those numbers are nuts!

Wow that's a lot of girls! Out of me and three people that work for DH we are all having girls within a couple of weeks of each other!

All of my friends who are pregnant right now (about 5, ALL girls, and one not finding out).

That's mad!
Of myself and my pregnant friends, we're expecting 4 boys and one is too early to tell (but she wants a boy too).

I know 7 pregnant people around here and are ALL having girls, im having a girl too!

Oh and might I add most of the people I know who had babies in 2012 had boys.

maybe there is something after all to that chinese gender prediction wives tale...;)

im having my third boy :) My friend had her baby 4 weeks ago and it was her 3rd boy too!

Girl here! But most of my family/ friends who are pregnant are having boys

Me and my 2 cousins who just gave birth this month all are having girls! 1 was team yellow so we were convinced she'd have a boy but nope! 10lb baby girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->