• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I give up it's too hard!!!

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
This is my first :witch: visit without the help of the pill and my horse tranqualisers (some acid tablets i took to help with pains) I had no idea she was on her way and its only been 17 days since my last one and im not acctually sure i OV because i didnt get one positive OPK and EWKM was present yesterday yet :af: this morning!!!!

It hurts so much lol. Hot Chocolate and hot water bottle are being used to death today. Jaden was conceived on the pill so its the first time in 13 years i am having a natural AF. I know i shouldnt moan but im completely clueless when i was on the pill AF would show up 1/2 days around the pack ending and would be gone before the next one did.

Sorry feeling a bit sorry for myself lol, glad AF is here though as it means May 2011 wont be really expensive with Jadens birthday and a new arrival :haha::haha::haha:

Af really can be so painful at times....I have been doubles u pin agony before now with mine....Really feel for you....Hope its over soon.....

Think it's a real shock when you get your first "proper" one!

I had awful periods because of endo, well, actually, they never really stopped. Accupuncture reeeeallly helped me.

Think it's a real shock when you get your first "proper" one!

I had awful periods because of endo, well, actually, they never really stopped. Accupuncture reeeeallly helped me.

I mean i always had to take pain killers and all that but it was softend by the pill and also the acid tablets i was on but they can apparently damage a foetus and as i had 3 periods carrying Jaden i didnt want to risk it again. I remember them being really bad from 11 till i was 13 and put on the pill but yep this is really horrid lol and OH dont understand why its so bad

:flower::flower:

Yep, I'm kinda scared as I don't really want to go on the pill after this one as I've been on it since I was 13 too and think it messed me up! Scared of having those awful periods again though. Ugh, those acid tablets made me feel vile!

I dont think men ever would understan, I ended up going to the drs cause of my periods being so painful, they said I had Dysmenorrhoea.....Had some very strong painkillers but I fell preggers that cycle, but since having my youngest son, they havent een too bad, after having Charlotte they have been ok too.....

I hope i catch soon, lol! Just to stop this pain. I am being steralised after having the next one as i dont want to constantly fill my body full of drugs just so i can function 4 weeks out of a month rather than 3.

x

I hope i catch soon, lol! Just to stop this pain. I am being steralised after having the next one as i dont want to constantly fill my body full of drugs just so i can function 4 weeks out of a month rather than 3.

x

Wow your brave, I did think about that, but knew I wasnt really finished yet....

Hope you catch soon hun....

x

Wow your brave, I did think about that, but knew I wasnt really finished yet....

Hope you catch soon hun....

OH has a daughter and i have always wanted one but having Jaden made me want another but i dont think i would survive 3 pregnancies so i just want a permanent method of contraception that means i dont have to be filled with drugs.

OH is very reluctant to have the vasectomy as his family/friends group are very much male orientated and would see it as a sign of weakness him not having his little swimmers anymore. But i have warned him i will do it myself for him if his little swimmers go anywhere else :haha::haha:

Ah love him. They wouldnt have to know lol. I have told my oh the same thing to lol.

I'm back to my natural af right now. It's really awful. I'm happy because I know my body is doing its thing the right way (even though it's a few weeks late), but it's still no fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->