I got my BFP today!!! ...now what?

DillyDaffodil

Reaction score
Where do I start? What do I do now? This is my first, and I have no idea what I'm doing!

I am taking prenatals already. I am going to wait a few days to call my obgyn until I'm sure my period doesn't show up and ruin everything. It's due on Friday.

Do I need to do anything else?

Congrats! This is my first too :) Your doctor office will set your appointment and since you are already on the prenatals you just need to sit back and take care of yourself :) welcome to the 12 week wait lol

Congrats! Keep taking your prenatals. Eat healthy and rest when you need it. Try to relax. Call the Dr in a few days or so and theyll get you all set up for whatever you need to do next. I know everyone does it differently, when I finally get around to calling I'll have to go in for a pee test and then bloodwork then just sit back and wait for my first U/S. :)

What we do in New Zealand is interview and choose a midwife, but apart from that just keep taking your prenatals and look after yourself.

Congratulations!

Keep taking those prenatals and try to find a doctor or midwife that you like. You will go to prenatal appointments monthly in the beginning and then they will get more frequent in later pregnancy. It is important to find a practitioner that you like because chances are they will also be the one to deliver your baby. Other than that, congrats and enjoy your pregnancy! Welcome to the first tri!

It really depends on where you live :)

In Australia, where I live anyway, I made an appointment with my doctor and I had a blood test to confirm pregnancy.

Then she has referred me for a dating scan which I'll be getting at 7 weeks & 3 days.

Then she refers me At 10 weeks for another blood test & ultrasound to get the scan done for Down syndrome etc.

Then, I'll see a midwife if those are all ok :flower:

Thought I would join in on this one my AF is due on the 30th, i got a BFP last night and again this morning. This is my second!! Congrats X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->