I got one...

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
A Sweep......

She could only just reach my cervix with the tip of her finger (sounds gross!) so its not going to work! :hissy:

I'm booked back in for a week today - MY DUE DATE for another......if nothing happens in the meantime, which I doubt it will!

Grrrr!! Was really thinking if she done one that it would work & start me off!!

xx

Oh bless you :(
Well, I shall send labour vibes your way. Jeez woman, you really want that lil boy out, dont you? awww.

Aww what a shame! Not long now tho!xx

Aw... hope she managed to trigger something even if she couldn't reach. :hugs:

My cervix was still high when I was in labour, the MW could hardly reach it, then she finally managed and said I was 2cm. DS was born 2 hours later! Don't despair :)

A Sweep......

She could only just reach my cervix with the tip of her finger (sounds gross!) so its not going to work! :hissy:

I'm booked back in for a week today - MY DUE DATE for another......if nothing happens in the meantime, which I doubt it will!

Grrrr!! Was really thinking if she done one that it would work & start me off!!

xx

Ohhhh apparently a sweep can make you go into labour within 24-48 hours if it works! Get your bags at the front door girl! IF I get a sweep, it won't be till Wednesday 5th (the day after my due date) and IF I am induced it probably won't be till at least the week after that. Lucky you!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->