I got one...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Lil_Baby_Boo, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

A Sweep......

She could only just reach my cervix with the tip of her finger (sounds gross!) so its not going to work! :hissy:

I'm booked back in for a week today - MY DUE DATE for another......if nothing happens in the meantime, which I doubt it will!

Grrrr!! Was really thinking if she done one that it would work & start me off!!

xx

2. Louise

Louise Proud mum to baby Nick

Oh bless you :(
    Well, I shall send labour vibes your way. Jeez woman, you really want that lil boy out, dont you? awww.

3. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Aww what a shame! Not long now tho!xx

4. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

Aw... hope she managed to trigger something even if she couldn't reach. :hugs:

5. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

My cervix was still high when I was in labour, the MW could hardly reach it, then she finally managed and said I was 2cm. DS was born 2 hours later! Don't despair :)

6. gilliankelly

gilliankelly Well-Known Member

Ohhhh apparently a sweep can make you go into labour within 24-48 hours if it works! Get your bags at the front door girl! IF I get a sweep, it won't be till Wednesday 5th (the day after my due date) and IF I am induced it probably won't be till at least the week after that. Lucky you!!!!!!!