I got stupid brain

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Real bad!

Why now? I am not pregnant. LOL

My memory sucks now, I have a hard time concentrating and noise just gets me flustered.

You're not alone... I forget everything atm ! I'm so easily distracted. I blame it on the lack of sleep and always being busy with Josh!

:rofl: Me too! Haha, OH will ask me to get him something, and I'll be like yup, I'll go do that, then I forget and go do something else! I do it all the time :blush: I used to have such a good memory, but now I am just so busy, you could ask me what I did yesterday, and I will have to think really hard about it :rofl: OH has mentioned my forgetfulness a few times lol

YAY im not alone lol I will make DH read this thread as he thinks im lying about my brain being stupid lol

I have it 24/7 , every week for a month i get told ' remember to bake a cake for carlys school x-mas fair'..
They told me today and my reply ' What there is a christmas fair' :dohh: (its on thursday :dohh:)
Also i have raffle tickets to sell and little things to sponser her school and i get aload of names written down but never get the money as i always forget and lose all the forms :dohh:
If someone says something it literally goes through one ear and out the other. Its starting to worry me its got that bad!! :lol:

Uh,I know...I thought that once I'm no longer pregnant,my phone will stop magicaly appearing in the fridge. :lol:

I'm exactly the same, i recently started worrying about this. i'll have to get DH to read this thread cos he keeps saying i forget stuff he's told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->