I guess I can come in here...

justjill

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I had an oopsie with the pull out method. He doesn't know about it, but I'm 99% positive that some swimmers got in me :) This was yesterday morning, May 17. I don't want to tell him and scare him out of using that method, though. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating around now, too. I should be getting my period in about two weeks, but I'm not exactly sure because I just came off the pill 2 months ago.

Soooo yeah I'm just gunna wait and see!

My boyfriend and I had an oopsie with the pull out method. He doesn't know about it, but I'm 99% positive that some swimmers got in me :) This was yesterday morning, May 17. I don't want to tell him and scare him out of using that method, though. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating around now, too. I should be getting my period in about two weeks, but I'm not exactly sure because I just came off the pill 2 months ago.

Soooo yeah I'm just gunna wait and see!

I dont wanna sound too presumptious here, and I probably read i wrong but, are you and your OH ttc? Cos its sound to me like you are and he isn't?!

Accidents happen my lovely and if it's a happy accident all the better! xx

was it just an accident hunny? i hope you get the outcome you want x

Yeah it was an accident. But I do end up pregnant, it will be a happy accident =)

I had an accident too, but a BIG accident (I didn't think I was O'ing, so I told him it was okay)... it will be a happy accident for me too!!! (it still makes me feel some guilt tho for others here ttc :nope: )

Good luck!! :flower:

And to be fair if either of you were that concerned about waiting to try, you'd be using better contraception than the notorious withdrawal method!

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->