I guess this is my new home now?? Hopefully!!

Mamoosca

Reaction score
So for the past 3 days i've had faint BFP's on tests and after much discussion on my post in the TWW forum, I decided to go get 2 Clearblue Digis this morning and there was my lovely big, no doubt about it BFP :happydance:

I'm joining this forum cautiously as I don't think :witch: is even due yet and i'm scared it may disappear, but for now i'm far too excited to wait around in the TTC forum!

I'm hoping we guys can spend a happy and healthy next 8/9 months together :hugs:

I think I would be due around 11 Feb 2012, so if anyone is due around the same date, give me a wave. Hoping to get to the doctors tomorrow for a chat and a confirmation.

Awwww congratulations!! I was the same as you, i got my bfp five days before af was due and i spent about 10days running to the loo every 5mins checking for blood but she is 3weeks overdue now so i think my 17 bfps were right, i am pregnant!! Haha!!
H&H nine months to you hun!!
xxxxxx

Think I'm due 13th feb!

I mc'd at 4+2 last month so Wednesday will be my first milestone, then taking it a day at a time!!

Congratulations!!!!! You are pregnant, so AF won't be showing up....(although I know its impossible to not think about!) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->