I had the weirdest dream last night! :( I'm fed upppp!

Sam86

wtt
Reaction score
So, in my dream i took a pregnancy test and it was positive.. but looking on the test, 2 lines = :bfp:, and 1 line = :bfp: but it meant that you had Bi-Polar disorder too! :huh::shrug:

Ha! How weird! (Bi polar is manic depression, for anyone who didn't know)

Anyway, so i woke up this morning (by morning i mean afternoon - i was working a late last night!!) and i was sad it was all a dream :(

Hufffff

I'm just fed up!! I want my OH to want to have a baby but its not happening.
Same old rant again, but its just getting me down again.

It's like i have nothing to look forward to.. i know we're getting married in April, and thats great.. but after that, then what?!
It's like i'm drumming my fingers, going to work everyday, just to pass the time until my OH wants what i want.

Whine whine whine!!

Sorry, needed to get it out!!!
:hissy::hissy::hissy:
not faaaaaair

xx

:hug:
Those dreams are so..I honestly can't even think of the word. I hate them. I know how you are feeling. I hope things work out for you soon. :hug:

omg i know just what you mean,

had an aweful dream where oh had died and i woke up crying, stupid really but dreams can seem so real

just try not to let them get you down, cause some times a dream is just a dream xxxxxxx

:hugs: I know exactly what you mean. Those dreams mess with your head so much xx

A few weeks back I had a dream that I look about 10 pregnancy tests, and all came out positive. When I woke up I had the urge to take one, and did, it was obviously negative. Dreams are strange.

I had a dream once, I was 9months prego & some weird lady who was so jealous of me, hunted me down and kept me till my due date in her basement, till i got into labour, took my baby from me, and I never got to see it again.. ever.. I remember waking up sweating and crying.. I had to pinch myself to remind me it was just a horrible horiible nightmare! :|

I had a dream once, I was 9months prego & some weird lady who was so jealous of me, hunted me down and kept me till my due date in her basement, till i got into labour, took my baby from me, and I never got to see it again.. ever.. I remember waking up sweating and crying.. I had to pinch myself to remind me it was just a horrible horiible nightmare! :|

thats kinda like that film... whats it calllllleeed.... hide and seek! about a woman who is trying to get pregnant so they go to their doc who is gonna inseminate her and all that. BUT what she doesnt know is he's actually inseminating her with his and his g/f's egg and stuff.. so she's carrying their baby, not her's. And then she get kidnapped..etc..etc..

Ooh SUCH a good film. Very tense!
haha
xx

thats kinda like that film... whats it calllllleeed.... hide and seek! about a woman who is trying to get pregnant so they go to their doc who is gonna inseminate her and all that. BUT what she doesnt know is he's actually inseminating her with his and his g/f's egg and stuff.. so she's carrying their baby, not her's. And then she get kidnapped..etc..etc..

Ooh SUCH a good film. Very tense!
haha
xx
I've seen a movie called Hide and Seek before and it was nothing like that. o_O Odd.

Awwh :hug: I know how that feels i've had many dreams.
I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, but I had a still birth and I called them Chloe & Dean, and had photos all over my bedroom. My mum wasn't happy I was pregnant in the first place and was telling me to get an abortion the whole way through. Then I suddenly went into labour and had another set of twins, a boy and a girl, and my mum was screaming at me saying i'd lied to her. And she took the babies away from me after I had given birth to them in the hospital. But all the doctors and midwives had tied me down so I couldn't run after her. Then I finally got free and found them in this cold room in the hospital dead in a bag. My mum had killed them. Argh that was an awfulll dream.
xxx

I had preggie dreams often and I remember me being so happy in them! And I wake up and...so disappointed. I HATE waiting. And not even know when I have to look forward too.

I wish men understood how we really feel about it.

I had preggie dreams often and I remember me being so happy in them! And I wake up and...so disappointed. I HATE waiting. And not even know when I have to look forward too.

I wish men understood how we really feel about it.

Me,too. They don't get it.

has anyone watched the newer version of hitch hikers guide to the galaxy?

in the film there was a point of view gun, it was made by women who were fed up of always saying to blokes, u just dont understand how i feel, any way, you shoot em and they instantly feel exactly how u are feeling at that moment, and i doesnt work on women cause they are already female :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->