I hate blue dye! FAINT pos or evaps??

mrs_strickler

Reaction score
A few ago I told DH to buy some tests and he bought blue dye (of course). I took one that night (Saturday) and it was definitely negative. No sight of even a faint line.

Monday morning I took another and I saw the faaaaaaintest line (first pic)
I took another one later that day because I'm severely impatient (second pic) and saw the same thing.
Then today (Tuesday) I took another (third pic, top test) and it seems darker but still super faint.
I've read so much about blue dye being notorious for this but the lines all showed up within the 10 minutes so it makes me think they aren't evap??

Please help me while I wait for a few days and buy a darn pink test- or better yet a stinkin' digital.

I just got my Mirena out about two months ago so I couldn't tell you when I O'd or if I'm late because everything is janky.

These show up way better on mobile devices, by the way. For some reason I can just barely see anything on my computer.

Attachments

• pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 32
  • pg3.jpg
    pg3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 31
  • pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 46
I’d be surprised if those were all evaps - fingers crossed for you!

I hope that's the case! I'm driving myself crazy but I had to get these blue dye tests out of my house haha.

I am totally team digital as I cannot trust anything anymore lol. Fingers crossed for you!

I am totally team digital as I cannot trust anything anymore lol. Fingers crossed for you!

I'm getting a bunch of pink dye tests and a few digis in the morning. I can't stop looking at them but then everything I read is saying blue dye tests give nasty false positives and I keep making myself get upset.

We’re these in a case originally? If so I’d be wary taking them out, but have everything crossed that’s a true bfp for you xx

I'd be very surprised if those were negative, I'm actually one of the few that like blue dye ONLY because when faint they're so much easier to see than pink dye but you have to be sure you do everything by the rules. Good luck honey fx's for you! Can't wait to see the newest tests!

Are they the Clearblue early detection tests? If so I'd be really wary of them. I had two shockingly blue lines on that brand recently when all others had turned negative, they were definitely false lines. That said, mine didn't progress, they just were like that, there wasn't any progression. One minute they were negative or barely visible, when I had clear lines on others, then when those disappeared they turned bright blue. So perhaps yours are genuine positives. They do look it, because they have clearly progressed. But I would definitely test with something else too, just to be sure. I hope you see some lovely bright lines on everything soon :)

I hate blue dye! They always show a line with me regardless :( Evaps are supposed to occur after the test has dried, but in the case with almost every blue dye test I've taken, they will show a very faint line after like 5 minutes. If I take a blue dye and the line isn't as thick as the control and if it is almost unnoticeable I don't count it as a positive. I will always trust the FRER over blue dye anyday.

Although I don't think FRER are the holy grail of tests they once used to be, I do have to agree with that. I have had so many lines on CB, after those really blue lines, which were also thick, but clearly false, I can't trust them anymore. I was wary about them anyway, but I didn't expect them to do that. I trust One Step over those tbh! At least I can tell when they're evaps or shadows, for the most part - if they don't develop into clear pink lines then you know the others are wrong. You don't have that with blue dyes, there just isn't any way of telling if they're genuine until other tests confirm it

I wouldn't trust those, especially out of the case. I've had lines like this on them a few times. Hope it's not the case for you, good luck.

Good luck for your next pink test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->