I Hate Fertility Friend!!!!

Kathy85

Reaction score
Anyone else ever have this happen - If I include my positive opks fertility friend shows me ovulating when I thought I did. If I take the opks out, it shows me ovulating a WEEK later! This is so aggravating. I dont know what to believe now.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47606d

That would be so frustrating! I am sorry that I am not using OPKs, so I cannot relate to that aspect. However, I just learned that my luteal phase is exactly 12 days, now that I have gone back through old cycles. Before I entered really old data into FF, it predicted my ovulation a few days earlier (for a 14-15 day luteal phase), so I probably would have missed 2-3 of my days if I had based it off of that site alone.

I am basing it off of temps, cm, arousal (without stimulation... if that makes sense), and fertility friend.

It sucks when it is off! I know it is based on averages, but it could make or break a pregnancy. :wacko:

I looked at your link, and it looks like you will have your answer in a day or so, right? Keep us posted! Sending you all the best wishes for a :bfp:

It looks like you ovulated at the time the OPK's picked up a positive... Your temps shifted so your chart looks good....

Good luck :dust:

Thanks everyone! If I remove the + opk then FF says I ovulated at cycle day 33 which doesnt seem right to me. I guess I just needed to vent. If I would have known ttc was this hard, my 20s would have been a lot more fun!

I started looking into to ovufriend last night but read a lot of mixed results on it. Do you like it better babytry? Anyone else have any experience using it vs FF?

I think Fertility Friend is good, it only goes on the data you put in and the more information you put in such as temps, opk, cervical mucus, cervical position etc the more accurate it is.

I notice some of your temps have a clear circle instead of solid which can also affect the interpretation.

I use it religiously and as accurately as possible as I used it to avoid pregnancy as well when I wasnt trying and fortunately I know my body also as I get ovulation pains and just know when its approaching and my opks and temps have always backed up my symptoms.

But not what works for one doesnt always work for the other. Hopefully you have better luck with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->