I hate her...

Getting caught up here! Hope you ladies are well :hugs: .

Hey Sweet!!! I thought everyone left us! lol. Well, I think we are FINALLY putting the IVF through insurance, so we should hopefully hear back soon!! If you have facebook, you should join Napua, Becky, and me!! We have a private chat going on! You can add one of us and we'll direct you to the others. I'm Jennifer Vitiello, Stoughton MA

That's awesome about the insurance finally Jenn :dance: . I don't really mess with FB :haha: so guess I've gotta stalk your journeys here! :)

Hi there.
Long time no see- been so distracted. My furnace caught fire, and I desperately need a new place to live.
Been just barely keeping the house warm and the pipes thawed with some space heaters.
It's a 72 holly park mobile home. I never intended to live there too long, but now I'm having a hard time getting out. I still am in shock that we "make too much money" to qualify for a USDA loan.
We barely GROSSED 50k last year, so next years income doesn't do me any good.
Then after my husband spent a weekend out with his friends (which I was ok with) something told me to read his emails.
He's been fucking around. He swears he didn't meet anyone, but lots of numbers and pictures with well over 20 women have been sent. Not to mention the countless emails I found that were inviting women over when I am not home.

I swear this is all infertilities fault. Our marriage was great.
He deserves to be a dad. I'm just can't not be fucked no matter what I do I think.
So this is my plan. I'm restricting calorie intake like crazy until I can get my size 2 body back. Then I'm gonna fuck around too. I've been so patient the last few years with him. I now just want revenge
sweet
sweet
revenge.
LOL

So, how can I get in on this facebook thing? Look me up if you can, Stephanie Krontz

Pregnancy talk below:

So, I'm cautious and so, so, so very excited you guys as I got a BFP today. So thankful and taking this one day at a time <3 . Ready for us all to go sticky, healthy BFP :hugs: .

We x-posted B! I'm so sorry about everything that's going on, especially what's happening on with your DH!! :( :hugs: No matter what, he should still be up front with you! Drop his ass, for real! I'm sorry but infertility issues or not, there's just no excuse :growlmad: .

Check out Dave Ramsey. He's got fantastic advice to help you get back on track financially. His Total Money Makeover is excellent.

BBL!! :hugs:

Awwww sweet!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Jenn! No matter how long I get with this pregnancy (hopefully a nice, healthy, 38+weeks, heh) I'm going to enjoy every second. I can't wait to hear how insurance approves your IVF and you can get this party started! :dance:

I am calling my RE to see how the insurance thing is going, and to make sure they actually got all my medical records. I called them today, but yeah holiday :dohh: dumbass. So hopefully all is going well and we are just waiting for a response...Technically, we have been waiting a month for the medical records and they havent been able to bill insurance yet. We just got the records (we believe we got them all) last week. So, we shall see. Clock is ticking and I NEED to be preggerz before SIL gives birth...Or I fear that I will be unable to go to the hospital to visit and hold him...

Thanks so much Napua and becky :hugs: . Doing my best to keep breathing...

How are you doing Nap? :flow:

Yes indeed becky, the things we do for our babies :) . And they couldn't possibly understand 'til they get babies of their own! :dohh: FX you O'd :dust: . How are you passing the time while waiting to get back in the saddle? :winkwink:
Hmm, first appt's not for a while. I'm thinking about waiting to see if I get past 10.5 weeks (when I lost the last two pregnancies). We'll see!

I am going to post this in the whole board, but you guys deserve it first. We have all have serious blows recently, and sometimes all we want to do is quit. This poem has actually helped me realize that I cant quit just yet. I dont know if it will help you ladies, but I figured I could try...

Don't Quit

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but please don't quit.

Life is strange with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a fellow turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow-
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a fair and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when night came down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out-
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,-
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.​

I love this poem. It reminds you that you shouldnt quit because you never know how close you are. And regardless if you think its taking too much time...time is going to pass regardless...might as well use it to try to get what you want. I love you ladies. And even tho it can sometimes seem like a blow when one of us gets that BFP and its not you, just remember that we are ALL clinically infertile. Some of us have a reason, some of us are awaiting one. But with each of us that gets a BFP, it gives us hope that we could be next. We are ALL going to get our BFP. So when someone else gets theirs, that means our turn is closer. With each day that passes, we are one day closer to our BFP. Even though it seems that it is taking forever and will never come...it will be here. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this month...but if its going to happen...it will happen. We are Closer to our babies with each passing hour, each passing day, and each passing week. And all this hardship we are going through, will make our BFPs that much more special. And our children will be THAT much more loved, and THAT much more appreciated. And we will learn a valuable lesson...if we havent learned it already. Appreciate what you have, and never take ANYTHING for granted...for someone, somewhere...is longing for what you have.

I love you ladies!!!

I found this on pinterest...and it is soooooo true!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 78169fce1557b7da3fc4eb467a64b125.jpg
    78169fce1557b7da3fc4eb467a64b125.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 37
Awesome Jenn!! That poem's a blast from my past, nice! Thank you so much for the beautiful post :hugs: . So much love to you ladies :hugs: .

As an aside, I went back and edited my siggy on the last page. I thought BnB used to have a feature where when your siggy changed it didn't affect older posts :flower: .

Step away from FB for a spell and come update ladies! :)

Me, fairly certain this pregnancy is over. Been spotting since early, early this morning and I'm not sick. That's three back-to-back then. At least I'm winning at failing!

I'm so sorry SweetPotatoPi. I sincerely hope that you're wrong.

Awww Sweet, I am sooooo sorry!!! I really hope you are wrong. ugh. as soon as any of us start to get happy and feel like things are finally going our way, we get stomped on. First Becky, now you. Just not fair. I mean really, quick dangling that damn carrot in front of us world!!! Keep us updated sweet!!

A lil update here...still waiting for the insurance company to review my case and determine whether or not they will cover my IVF. so sick of waiting!!

Sweet, I'm so sorry...I'm praying for you. ***HUGS***

Update: FB is amazing...love that I can message our ladies for support on even non_TTC stuff.

I should be having surgery in about 3-4weeks for gastric sleeve. Loosing weight should help me conceive, so here I go. Scared??? Yea, but I'm out of options.

Amazingly, AF started on her own...YEAY....so I just have to focus on me. I've been bad indulging in sugar and carbs.....since I won't be able to have it soon. :(

Oh sweet I am so sorry!! Life just isnt fair sometimes...Massive hugs to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->