I hate Hormones !!!

Mogs you leave your ex to me hun ...... I'm getting a patio built just now :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:send me his measurements and I'll do the rest!!!! :thumbup::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Hey mosy ... hi huney i'm home!!! :haha::haha: you feeling any better chick xx

ooooh your ex husband sounds like mine!!!! :hugs:

Awww Jodes I am actually really worried, but can't let him keep on bullying me. Divorce should finally be through in the next few weeks. :hug:

don't envy you there hun i got divorced 2 years ago and got married again last year to my wonderful dh. When i was pregnant with my last 2 boys my ex wasn't happy and made life very difficult for me and dh. I have 2 boys with my ex so i have no choice but to stay in contact with him. He was that pissed with me he tried to get residency over my 2 eldest. :growlmad: and this all happened whilst pregnant. I was in and out of hospital so please try and don't let him get to you. It's bloody hard i know but you need to look after yourself now that your pregnant. :hugs:

This is true, my youngest daughter is his and he raised my eldest from a few months so classes them both as his, and so do I to be honest. He has a complete inability to be happy for anyone else. My OH is dying to get his hands on him but I don't want it to come to that!! Divorce has been lingering on for absolutely ages since end of last year. I'd probably have remarried by now if divorce hadn't taken so long. He can't accept i'm in another relationship, but thats another story for another time lol. He's said some wicked things to me as recently as last week. Defo not letting him get to me this time, got to look after my little bean!! :hugs:

aw moggi take few days to let in sink in, fell for you about ex my divorce was thro last year hope yours comes thro soon xx
me im couch bond cant or dont have the strenth to move lol love hormones i do!!!! NOT

having some cuddle time with oh so not all bad

I've been busy doing housework, knackered now, got to get a lighter vacuum. Funnily enough my friend gave it to me when she was pregnant because it was too heavy for her.

I'm looking forward to some cuddle time later O:)

Hope you're feeling better soon hun :hugs:

aw mogs he sounds fab your ex, think he might be friends with my ex lol :(

i am ok .....apart from hormones cried at everythinh on telly yesterday lol even horton hears a who cartoon boobs feel like cementbags an this morning i look like a one sided chipmunk thanks to swollen cheek which i think is abcess :( an to top ot off going to my outlaw today to cook her sunday lunch as she aint well .....so all in all im good lol

now moggs rest ,cleaning is dangerous i dont do it haha

oldbird i like your thinking.... lol

Mosy have you got pain from your tooth ,? When did it start to swell ? And do you have a small lump on your gum above any of your teeth on that side ??? X sorry for all the questions Hun but this is my domain ! Xx

yeah there is a painful lump on the top right hand side of gum :( had one there few months back not causing toothache yet....thank god lol well they just fell odd the top of gum is sore :( so prob off to dentist tomoroz taking paracetomol

Burst the gumboil love it will allow abcess to drain and stop any pressure so you don't get pain , can you take ibrufen ? It'll be better than paracetamol it'll help with inflammation xx and oldbird is ordering you to dentist tomorrow ! Lol xx

Oh and you've got a sicnote so you don't have to suffer the outlaw too !! X

aw mogs he sounds fab your ex, think he might be friends with my ex lol :(

now moggs rest ,cleaning is dangerous i dont do it haha

Yeah he's great lol be even better on a different continent :happydance:

No I don't do much cleaning but thought it was about time I did, the thought of a baby ever being in this house forced me into action, probably take 9months to get it sorted :rofl:

Hope you're feeling better soon, things in the mouth are always sooooo nasty aren't they? Good luck with the outlaw :hugs:

awww thats girls! sicnote didnt work still went.... my god what a long day lol moany old bag 4 bored kids one tiny flat just great lol

doesnt seem to want to burst like its deepset so yip off to dentist deeepppppp joy!

how are you ladies? had good day ok apart from cleaning, im lucky oh cleans i cook :) he finds it theraputic but i think my messiness really tests his zen haha

Hi Hun missed you today was very quiet on here !!! Glad you survived the outlaw ! You will go to heaven you know !!! Lol ! I've done very little today couldn't be arsed. Just watched x factor and now contemplating bed and a good book!! What a life I lead eh ! X

sounds like bliss to me!!! hate that its monday already tomorrow blah arghhhh lol

whoever said sunday was a day of rest lied or was male!!! prob the lata , lol

i missed bnb this weekend lol i had withdrawals ...never good lol

xx

Helllloooooooooo ladies!!!!

sorry i been MIA..have not been feeling all that great! one thing after another!

how are you ladies!
Oldbird good luck for today being first day back at work!! will be thinking of you... (as she types this in the comfort of her dressing gown)

Mogs how are you hun? has it sunk it yet you have a lovely little bean!

Awww mos :hug: hope you're feeling a bit better now? No still hasnt sunk in, despite bean waking me up almost every hour overnight for a wee or wondering if i'm going to throw up lol. Lovely not, but its worth it. Think he or she is trying to get me ready for those future night feeds lol.

Hope all goes well today oldbirdni, thinking of you :hug:

:hugs: awww the joys of a little :baby: but alll worth it! nice thing you have older kids so they can help out now!!

im not 100% am on antibiotics and painkillers.my mouth is sooooreeeee...Think OH is loving it as thats the only time I keep quiet lol i hate toothache..im a big baby...give me tattoss piercings the works no problem..tooothacheee i :cry:.. yay...also on top of having :witch:

i just want to :sleep::sleep::sleep:

have to get better by weekend!!! as off to see Lee Evans on saturday!!! have to be able to LOL!!

have you been to the dr yet? :hug:

How was it??

You earned yourself some choco an blossom hill :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->