I hate Hormones !!!

I'm taking bin bags with me to fill full of the stuff :winkwink:

Well I haven't been charting so don't really know when I ovulated (if I did at all) although did feel a bit more fruity around cd 14 lol. I'm not usually late and probably about 17dpo now. Got :bfn: at what I think was 14dpo and 15dpo and just waiting for the :witch: to arrive now. Hence my fraught hormonal/emotional state. Wanted to start charting this next cycle too so I'm getting rather impatient.

I'm sure i'll be up for some CurlyWurlys later and might even have a few fruit and nuts bars now you've given me the idea. I like to think that they are a bit more healthy due to the nut and fruit content :rofl:

if your not normally late that's a good sign hun , you might have O'd later than you think !!
Yet another brilliant idea by you .... 5 bars a day and voila our 5 a day sorted !!! lol

Well this is what i'm wondering but to be honest I've tried to put the idea out of my head but keep getting little nagging doubts especially as a couple of ladies on here said the test I used wasn't great and they'd had misleading/non-existant results. OH wants me to do another test just to completely rule it out and must admit i'm tempted, but my dilemma is do I spend my diminishing funds on more tests or Blossom Hill? :rofl:

I don't feel pregnant, just hormonal. Can't remember how I felt last time I was pregnant as that was 15 years ago and I have trouble remembering how I felt 15 days ago pmsl.

As for five a day, maybe I should have been a nutrionist instead of a student nurse lol. Although with advice like that I don't think I'd get very far :rofl:

I'd say your advice has been spot on this morning !! eat choc for 5 a day and and and blossom hill ....made of grapes !!! .... so we are having 6 a day !!!! pmsl !!
do you have any other symptoms ? When i had my + in july i thought AF was coming I'd felt more pregnant the months I wasn't than when I was !!! one thing i did notice wether it was actually conected or not I don't know but the blue veins on the inside of my arms upper and lower seemed so much more prominant and dark ?? yes i know i'm weird!!

aww ladies you made me giggle with your posts!! :thumbup:
just what the docter ordered...i personally dont have a preferance as long as its chocolate and there is lots of it!

just suddenly remembered OH has kitkats in cubboard that he takes to work....wonder if he will miss..1..or 3..haha i can replace later..cba to get our of PJ's to go to shop to get other chocolate..so those kitkats days ...should i say minutes are numbered!!

but also loving the :wine: idea! i sadly am too just waiting with batted breath for :witch: am cd29 but tested twice this morning (diff tests haha OCD!) but :bfn:

As I said in first post mosnippy , I'm insane and I also believe moggi is too !!!! lol , go for the Kit kats in my opinion ...snooze you loose !!! :happydance: OH should have eaten em if he wanted em!!! lol
I'll drink the blossom hill for you both girls , it'll be tough but I'm that kinda girl!! lol x well be a shame to waste it wouldnt it!!! :thumbup:

insane is just great!!! you ladies are just my cuppa tea haha Moggi i see is just round the corner from me.. :D

(eatting a kitkat as I am typying...mmmmmm bliss) i might just give in and have the smirnoff ice in the fridge.. one wont hurt haha.. :D

have you been to the hotel chocolat shops, they actually give you free chocolate when you walk in... there is only so many disguises i can do before they notice i been there 5 times already haha.

well Moggi was around corner from you she is presently storming the cadbury's building for my dairy milk !! and if she isnt she should be !!! :haha:
Na one will be fine hun the second the lid comes off the bottle the calories and alcohol evaporate so you'll be just fine pmsl :headspin:
Hotel Chocolat OMG!!! chocolate Heaven !!! but to go in there i have to take out a mortgage cos you soooo can't buy just one bar can ya???
p.s lets swap disguises could both get another free shots!!!

Now you see I missed the fruit potential of Blossom Hill! Well done!

I'm pretty veiny anyway (attractive not) so don't really take much notice of that where i'm concerned although i've read it can be a sign. Did have a blood test last week at uni, unrelated to TTC and she had terrible trouble, infact had to give up and thats not like me. I told her this and she thought I was doubting her ability and it all turned a bit nasty for a couple of minutes lol. I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with anything but it was related to veins so there you go.

Mosnippy I hadn't thought of kitkats mmmmmm, they're nice dipped in tea lol. Hope you aren't kept in limbo for too long, its doing my head in seriously! :wacko:

oldbirdni pmsl @ snooze you loose and thankyou for the kind offer to drink on my behalf, how considerate lol.

Oooh better get off to Cadbury's, times ticking on!

I shall return later to distribute my loot :winkwink:

insane is just great!!! you ladies are just my cuppa tea haha Moggi i see is just round the corner from me.. :D

Oh yeah I am! You can accompany me to Cadbury's if you like. We can carry more that way :winkwink:

ohhh Moggi 's gonna be the chocolate fairy !!! whoo hooooooo !!! way to go girl!! :thumbup:
are you gonna test again or just wait ?
no word of a lie when i got BFP in july i bought another 6 double packs over the next week to keep checking!!! OH would have gone mental if he knew !!! ( was cornual ectopic ) so have promised myself that i'm not gonna do that again just gonna do the one test ....... but then I said i wasnt gonna eat chocolate anymore ......bah pants!!!!! :haha:

Awwww sorry to hear about your ectopic :hugs: How far along were you when you found out? I had a chemical earlier this year so I promised myself not to test again until at least day af was due which is what I did this month. Prob will do another test just to completely rule it out although it doesn't answer the question where is the witch? Maybe i'll bump into her at Cadburys lol (I really have lost it now haven't I?):wacko:

Don't feel bad about the chocolate, as we've already established its one of our five a day lol cocoa comes from a plant, therefore chocolate is a derivitive of a plant............ just like fruit and veg..........makes sense to me lol :rofl::rofl:

Sure moggi meet you there will syncronise watches an rendezvous at the pick up point! They won't know what hit em!! Never mess with hormonal woman on mission!!

I am terrible keep poas ! Just invade lol tortureeeee just given up now an have to wait ... The things we do!!

Oldbirdy I like your thinking.. Pmsl @ calories an alcohol evaporate!! And it's after 12 so bottoms up lol

Don't forget it got dairy in aswell which is essential :)

It was a long drawn out process moggi , was told all was ok at 4.5- 5 weeks , but wasn't so had two ops one exploratory and one major and 3 shots of methotrexate along the way !! took over 5 weeks to get sorted in end , have to wait till oct before we ttc . because of surgery but mainly the metho shots , so I'm filling up on folic acid , wheatgerm oil and wine !! lol :thumbup:

OIIII!!!! think we've established the dairy milk is mine ummmmm ??? :haha:
and as i'm so far away i think its only fair you both snaffle me some bars on your joint mission!!!!

Moggi ---- if you see the witch on your travels send her in the direction of the mens toilets let em visit them for a bloody change!!! lol

Don't forget it got dairy in aswell which is essential :)

You're absolutely correct! I love it :happydance:

As for Cadburys raid, rendevous at 16.00hrs at designated point :winkwink: I'll be the one with a copious amount of bin liners and the harrassed pms/don't mess with me type look :rofl:

oldbirdni: Sounds absolutely awful :hugs: Glad you are here to tell the tale though and wishing you lots of luck for the future :flower:

I'm really going to have to go in a sec, Cadburys is calling lol :happydance:

OIIII!!!! think we've established the dairy milk is mine ummmmm ??? :haha:
and as i'm so far away i think its only fair you both snaffle me some bars on your joint mission!!!!

Don't panic, there is enough for everyone :winkwink: lol

thanks hun , was a bit scary but feeling positive again now ( well as positive as 44 year old ttc can!! )
thanks for the giggles moggi really cheered me up .... and toucha my dairy milk and theres gonna be troublea !!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->