I hate Hormones !!!

Yeah it's the damn hormones. !! I'm just waiting at docs for my final review ( hopefully ! ) before I go back to work after 10 long weeks recovery , I go back on Tuesday and hand notice in same day , I got phone call while I was off offering me a better job more money more holidays etc wasn't gonna take it but found out a girl I work with is expecting same week as I'd have been due and it hit me like a freight train , cowardly I know leaving but been such an emotional time I don't think I can do the next 6 months just now x

Moggi... You definitely need medical attention love , your letting the hormonal witches of eastwick down by being off chocolate !! Lol xx

Yeah it's the damn hormones. !! I'm just waiting at docs for my final review ( hopefully ! ) before I go back to work after 10 long weeks recovery , I go back on Tuesday and hand notice in same day , I got phone call while I was off offering me a better job more money more holidays etc wasn't gonna take it but found out a girl I work with is expecting same week as I'd have been due and it hit me like a freight train , cowardly I know leaving but been such an emotional time I don't think I can do the next 6 months just now x

Hope all goes well, i'm thinking of you :hugs:

I don't think you're cowardly at all, when you're recovering from something you need to try and remove all potential trigger situations as much as possible. Easier said than done I know and if this new job pays more etc then that has to be a bonus. That sounds a bit flippant but its really not meant that way. Think the hormones are causing me to be less than articulate lol :hugs::hugs:

As for chocolate thing, I think it might be a virus, feel ok just off and sick still :wacko: I'll be back on form asap :winkwink:

Ah thanks hun , yes I know I'm doing the right thing for me just now , but feel bad about being off for like 9 weeks and then handing notice in on day i go back !!! but its what i need to do just now :wacko:

And I'll be my usual helpful self Moggi , I'll suffer and eat all your unwanted chocolate until you feel better , can't do better than that can i????:happydance:

I know what you mean, i'd be the same but you need to put yourself first :flower:

Thank you so much, I don't know what I'd do without you to drink my Blossom Hill and eat my chocolate :hugs:

well what can i say i'm just that kinda girl!!! lol I suffer for my friends !!!

Lol I'll be more than happy to repay the favour in the future should you ever need my assistance :winkwink::happydance:

Hormones = hell. The last cycle I had monstrous PMS from CD#21 and then a really weird short period which lasted 1.5 days instead of the usual 5 and THEN had post-menstrual madness, which I've never had before, for a few days after. Bah. Normally I get raging PMS and then once the witch arrives :witch: all is virtually back to normal. This time I was suicidal - no kidding, it was THAT bad. I don't want that next time thanks very much.

I know about the pms thing, I've been feeling full on GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for nearly 2 and a half weeks, been praying for :witch: to arrive and release me lol. Not sure how much more I can take this month :wacko:

I know exactly where you are coming from with how you feel with pms . I had this for almost a year getting worse each month , I recorded how i felt every day in the run up to AF over the course of three or four months , I had the same feelings as you , the deep despair , the depression , the temper, the irrational feelings etc . I was given flouroxatine 40mg after being diagnosed with having PMDD . It is caused by a significant hormonal imbalance during my cycle , the meds leveled them out over the course of 3 months ( and I'm convinced that this is how i fell pregnant !!!) since my ectopic in july my hormones have screwed again , but back on meds so I'm holding onto the hope that in next 2-3 weeks i'll end up normal again but until that there is blossom hill ( thanks Moggi and Mosnippy ) and copius amounts of chocolate!! xx

ohh i was on fluxotine! thanks to ex-hubby!
hope all goes well with your dr appointment! haaatteee themn! and as for the new job thing! good luck and you shouldnt feel guilty! that life!! (ooh im singing that song in my head now haha) sorry slight run off topic! you have had a tough year..and you have to be selfish and think of yourself and do what you need to do to make you happy and back to your old self...(and i dont mean old as in age old haha)

and normal is over rated and boring luv... who wants to be normal?? the best people i reckon are the slightly insane haha (take me..ok maybe that is why people avoid me...hmmm food for thought...) anyway... im so distracted today!

moggi i feel the same..my poor oh doesnt know where to hug me or leave me..bless him! never thought i would wish for the witch to arrive!!! good thing i am sitting otherwise would fall over from disbelief!

arghhh kitkat time!! :D:D

I don't think there is any danger of me being 'normal ' !!! but I'll not be quite as neurotic as i normally am, and my oh can come home minus a flack jacket and helmet waving a white flag before he comes through the door !!!:haha:

good girl! haha im so pumped on caffeine haha not good really but good..if that makes sense!

at least i am working lol well atempting to lol

found this..which i think should be added to the smilies list...not sure how you do that???:shrug:

but thought it was appropriate :D

Attachments

• SmileyValentineDayLoveChocolate.gif
    SmileyValentineDayLoveChocolate.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 12
haha oops didnt know it said stuff haha

I'm proud of you Mosy !! work ??? what is that ??? ....... I'm about to rediscover that on Tuesday !!! I am watching Loose women .... I live life in the bus lane me!! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
and what for this ( shock horror !!!) actually not sure I should be admitting this ..... Ive got tickets to go and see Dolly Parton tonight ( yes yes i know girls .... but to rescue my reputation I'm going to see Rhianna at end of month !!!) what can I say I have ecliptic taste in music !!!!!! lol :happydance::happydance:

where did you find that Mosy its brill .... i love you too !!!lol :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

hahah awww i actually like her too...shhhhh dont tell anyone! working 9 till 5 ..la la la la la la la la... awww good tunes! hehehe

welllll on the work front..my OH says i dont really haha he reckons im jammy..as i work from home..well meant to ..but..but...tooo many distractions!! haha hence the caffeine! atleast i dont run the risk of killing colleagues who p*ss me offf!!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->