I hate Hormones !!!

Moggi ---- if you see the witch on your travels send her in the direction of the mens toilets let em visit them for a bloody change!!! lol

Now that would be amusing, they'd all be rushing to the hospital thinking they were dying! :rofl:

can you imagine ??????/ men and AF !!! HILARIOUS my Oh nearly passes out with a paper cut !!!! men who'd have em ?????:dohh:

god.. men are bad enough when they get flu can you imagine if they have AF to deal with haha!

aww Oldbird you have had a rough year..but never fear chocolate is near! haha well when we snatch it that is...

Hey mosnippy your a poet and didnt know it !!! :flower:
Im on the mend now , was tough but getting there now and you girls have helped me no end x

thanks hun , was a bit scary but feeling positive again now ( well as positive as 44 year old ttc can!! )
thanks for the giggles moggi really cheered me up .... and toucha my dairy milk and theres gonna be troublea !!! lol

A bit scary is an understatement I'd say but glad you're feeling positive now :hugs: Thanks too, I've had a good giggle, just what I needed :thumbup:

AND please don't worry nobody is going to touch your designated stash :winkwink:

Don't get me started on men lol, my oh said the other day when I was apprehensive about testing "do you want me to do the test"? I just looked at him and said "I hope you said that to be amusing as i'm so nervous"? He paused for a bit and then said "no actually I didn't" so I said "How the hell is you doing a test going to help"? Then it took several seconds to register his faux pas.

I can only conclude that this was his attempt at being supportive, but this was also the point that I thought to myself "Oh Dear, do I really want your child"? :rofl:

god.. men are bad enough when they get flu can you imagine if they have AF to deal with haha!

aww Oldbird you have had a rough year..but never fear chocolate is near! haha well when we snatch it that is...

I hope you're getting ready, 16.00hrs is fast approaching :winkwink: lol

Moggi that made me pmsl !! only a man could say something like that !!! god if he could get a positive on a poas you'd be worth a bloody fortune!!!! lol hell I'd marry him!!!:rofl::rofl::headspin:

ACTUALLY ... no one oh is more than enough especially when they dont know how to load a dishwasher!!!!!

Moggi that made me pmsl !! only a man could say something like that !!! god if he could get a positive on a poas you'd be worth a bloody fortune!!!! lol hell I'd marry him!!!:rofl::rofl::headspin:

I know, he actually had the chance to redeem himself too by saying it was just a joke but didn't. Honestly, I give up. It was also him who asked me if af had started yet yesterday and when I said no he said oh well maybe its the menopause then. Thanks pmsl, love you too! :growlmad:

I thought my ex husband was a numpty but i'm sure even he wouldn't have come out with that lol. I know how to pick them don't I? To be fair though OH is usually very loving, supportive and attentive I think his brain just goes awol sometimes (typical man).

Ooooh really got to go! Catch you ladies later :flower: Thanks so much for the giggles x

lol men hey.. cant live with them and cant kill em either! haha

i had to dash this afternoon..mother in law emergency...think i would rather have af haha bless her!

soooo which factory we ripping off tommorrow? local brewery??

Ah sod It mosy I think we aim big and just go tesco or asda !!! They have everythng under one roof ... Choc wine and poas !!! And when we get our bfp we can raid the baby aisle too !!!! Lol :winkwink::haha:

clever thinking oldbird... is it wrong to want to eat chocolate so early???
witch is on her way :( i know cause i crave chocolate all day everday...sigh... oh well! kitkat for breakfast it is haha. need my comfort food sniff sniff

I don't think its ever too early to eat chocolate :winkwink: lol

Hell no eat away !!!! I'm eyeing up what's left of the bread a d butter pudding I made my daughter last night ... That and a cuppa what a way to start a Thursday. !! Lol x ere I don't know what's going on with me but I was so knackered last night I was in bed asleep by 7 o clock !!! Hormones again do you think ? Cd 11 now ??? Or is it official I'm just a lazy hormonal miserable old bag ???? Lol

just blame it on hormones anyway... haha they are the guilty party in anything i have just come to realise. well in my books they are haha .i fell asleep on the sofa last night ...who said romance is dead haha..
god so not in the mood to work..i think woman should get hormones days they can take ... im wiriting a letter to the PM

There must have been something in the air last night as I was knackered too. I love the idea of taking hormone days off although I think I'd be off more than I was in pmsl.

BTW: Its official, I'm not well. Can't even face chocolate today :nope:

No no no...quick we need an iv of hot chocolate hocked up stat..patient going into severve withdrawals... go go go!!

i had to go to pure caffeine drink this morning...nooo motivation what so ever..thought mondays where suppose to be the blue days..now its Blue Thursday??

Oh god, we have got it bad haven't we? :wacko:

:hug:

we need :wine:get drunk :drunk: laugh our heads off :rofl:
as laughter is the best medicine
so that we :gun: and :grr: the :witch:..therefore no more :sleep: and more :sex:

haha can you tell i am so interested in my telecon that i am on???

haha

lol Yay! I'm up for all that!

Your post reminded me of one of those secret message things when I was a kid where you had to work it out by interpreting the pictures lol.

This sums me up so far today:
:wacko: :growlmad: :dohh: :cry: :sick: :hissy: :devil: :coffee: :shrug: :sleep:

Not neccessarily in that order, but you get the idea lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back