I HATE waiting for ovulation

The two week wait is the worst for me! Currently 10dpo and torturing myself with early pregnancy tests! :(

The two week wait is the worst for me! Currently 10dpo and torturing myself with early pregnancy tests! :(

Oh I know! I just got done doing that. I was two days late and I just KNEW I was. I unwrapped the package to the HPT, and as soon as I went to test, I noticed AF had started. :growlmad: I said a few choice words that I'm glad my 18 month old didn't hear... :dohh:

I JUST started AF. I was so sure I was pregnant this time. I had one incident of spotting, backaches, sore boobs...
Now - it's the dreaded "O-Wait." The TWW is hard, but this waiting to ovulate sucks big time. At least with the TWW you can kind of daydream about what it will be like to be preggo...
All I know is I got preggers with Pre-seed and Clearblue OPKs the first time. I'm headed to the store as soon as AF is done!!!

I thought I was pregnant last time too, but AF showed up. I was pretty devastated. I've been reading a lot about pre-seed and am also going to try it this month. I had no idea lubricants can harm sperm unless they had spermicide. I'm really hoping it help this month.

I'm in the same boat. First time using pre seed and definitely thought I was pregnant. Haha glad im not the only one who made it up in their heads..

Oh I know! I just got done doing that. I was two days late and I just KNEW I was. I unwrapped the package to the HPT, and as soon as I went to test, I noticed AF had started. :growlmad: I said a few choice words that I'm glad my 18 month old didn't hear... :dohh:

Ah, I'm so sorry AF showed! :hugs: I had some spotting yesterday, so I've convinced myself that was implantation bleeding - even though I've had a bfn today, and AF will probably show her face soon! I'm running out of hope that I'll ever be pregnant again :( It sucks when you see everyone around you getting pregnant too! I'm always convincing myself I am, to be majorly knocked down when that dreaded bleeding starts! X

Ah, I'm so sorry AF showed! :hugs: I had some spotting yesterday, so I've convinced myself that was implantation bleeding - even though I've had a bfn today, and AF will probably show her face soon! I'm running out of hope that I'll ever be pregnant again :( It sucks when you see everyone around you getting pregnant too! I'm always convincing myself I am, to be majorly knocked down when that dreaded bleeding starts! X

Tell me about it! My best friend since 6th grade was trying at the same time as me and our cycles were the same and she caught the egg last cycle and is 5wks pg :wacko:

Getting there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12
I'm with you girls with hating waiting for ovulation too. For me I have no idea when or if I will ovulate, at least with the TWW I know I only have to wait 2 weeks (or it seems 12 days for me) to know either way.

I'm CD28 now and pretty sure I haven't ovulated yet :( Last month when I wasn't trying I had a perfect cycle and O'd CD16.

My stuff is here! Now I'm just waiting until I have to pee to try one out :haha:

I'm with you guys on hating the wait. It seems to take forever. At least during the TWW I get to symptom spot haha

I should ovulate sometime in the next couple of days. This is my 2nd month off the pill I got my first real period on Feb 21st so I am CD 13 right now. My cycles have always been pretty regular, 26-28 days. Been DTD at least once a day everyday this week though just in case lol

I got my smiley face last night!!! :happydance:

CD 17 here. Today is my second day of smiley faces ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->