I HATE waiting for ovulation

I got the darkest opk I've ever had and another smiley tonight :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
Darlin65, Wonderful! No more waiting!

I might not be far behind you as I got some more stretchy cm last night and dtd straight away :blush: and just got clear ewcm just now :) I will dtd again tonight! Just seems strange for me as I usually ovulate day 18-21 and only on day 12 today. I started on vitb6 this cycle but i read that it shouldn't lengthen this part of the cycle. Not complaining though :) I am so desperate to start the TWW. :thumbup:

I am on my 3rd day of smiley opk! I had one Sat, Sun and now Mon! :dohh:

Smiley face finally went away so I guess it's 1dpo for me? :happydance:

Okay, so now I'm waiting for ovulation after AF showing (unsure if I had a chemical pregnancy, due to late AF and faint positive tests!) :nope: I'm fed up already! :haha: I don't think I'll be using any opks this month, as I'm going to TRY and be more relaxed about it all! :) (we've been trying for nearly a year now, and I feel it's starting to make me depressed/take over my life!) I'm 20, OH is 21. No pressure this month I guess, as we're getting married in just over 3 weeks time :D FX it happens for us though..

:dust: To you all. X

Okay, so now I'm waiting for ovulation after AF showing (unsure if I had a chemical pregnancy, due to late AF and faint positive tests!) :nope: I'm fed up already! :haha: I don't think I'll be using any opks this month, as I'm going to TRY and be more relaxed about it all! :) (we've been trying for nearly a year now, and I feel it's starting to make me depressed/take over my life!) I'm 20, OH is 21. No pressure this month I guess, as we're getting married in just over 3 weeks time :D FX it happens for us though..

:dust: To you all. X

Good luck! I hope this cycle is better for you :hugs:

Staying dark!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
My hpt's came! nothing on the ic's yet but oh man I can't wait til I can break out a frer!! :haha:

Oh not far at all lol I think about 4dpo

:dust: to everyone! This would give us a perfect edd so I really hope it happens!

feel a bit down tonight as I got a smile and positive on opk yesterday early morning and ovulated a few hours after and only had sex that evening and I think I missed the egg :( we didn't have sex the night before. I know a surge usually means ovulating 12-36 hours later but I know i ovulated around lunchtime as I got pains/tenderness and I get very moody on the day and my cm turned tacky this AM. I am so gutted :(

feel a bit down tonight as I got a smile and positive on opk yesterday early morning and ovulated a few hours after and only had sex that evening and I think I missed the egg :( we didn't have sex the night before. I know a surge usually means ovulating 12-36 hours later but I know i ovulated around lunchtime as I got pains/tenderness and I get very moody on the day and my cm turned tacky this AM. I am so gutted :(

Did you dtd in any of the days leading up to yesterday?

Gutted - O day today, haven't DTD since Sunday night, OH is away until Friday! :( we are never gonna catch this eggy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->