I HATE waiting for ovulation

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
It has to be the worst time of my cycle. It's so boring and drags and there's nothing to pass the time it seems :dohh:

Me too! So boring.. Time drags soo much! Im not ovulating until next week aswel, agess away!

I also bf and have hypothyroidism so ovulation isn't a sure thing :dohh: I get positive opks like I am going to ovulate but god only knows if I am. I'm assuming I haven't been but my cycles are getting more regular and they upped my thyroid med so it should be getting in check. I hope it works. My edd from this cycle would be perfect! I really hate being pg during the winter and would love to be pg during summer months. It's just easier getting out an about with the other kids vs. getting stuck inside with cabin fever. Plus nobody wants to make prenatal appts in the snow and ice!

I'm right there with you. We agreed to start ttc a couple months early but we missed ovulation by 2 days this cycle. We should have discussed it a week earlier!

Darlin65 - I would love to be able to walk a lot during my pregnancy this time. Enjoy all the fresh fruit and be active.

I ovulate next weekend and yeah it sucks waiting but for now I can just prepare and relax Ya know. The last TWW was hell for me ahhaha I am not being that obsessive anymore.

I JUST started AF. I was so sure I was pregnant this time. I had one incident of spotting, backaches, sore boobs...
Now - it's the dreaded "O-Wait." The TWW is hard, but this waiting to ovulate sucks big time. At least with the TWW you can kind of daydream about what it will be like to be preggo...
All I know is I got preggers with Pre-seed and Clearblue OPKs the first time. I'm headed to the store as soon as AF is done!!!

I was thinking of getting both of those as well! DH said I could but it's just so expensive :(

They are expensive! But, I can assure you the "off brand," (I used CVS after I ran out of CB) work the EXACT same! And, I saved up some coupons, too!!! I definitely believe that Pre-seed worked! It happened the FIRST time I used it. And when this AF ends, Imma try it again, lol.

Why is there more than one kind in Amazon? Can you post a link? It might be the same but the packaging is different and I'm afraid of getting a knock off that doesn't work.

Oh yay! I just got me some pre seed and I'm excited to try it! this is just confirmation.

They are expensive! But, I can assure you the "off brand," (I used CVS after I ran out of CB) work the EXACT same! And, I saved up some coupons, too!!! I definitely believe that Pre-seed worked! It happened the FIRST time I used it. And when this AF ends, Imma try it again, lol.

It is awesome! And don't get the kind with the "pre-filled tubes," because you definitely won't need that much. Just get the tube with the applicators. :)

I wonder how it makes that much of a difference? That's crazy man. I got the ones with the applicators! My mom was like "oh man you gonna have multiples!" Haahha I hope this isn't true I would only like one at a time!

Why is there more than one kind in Amazon? Can you post a link? It might be the same but the packaging is different and I'm afraid of getting a knock off that doesn't work.

It won't let me post a website. Poop.
I used the CVS brand of CB digital. NOT the "new 4 days of fertility" one. The "no smiley or smiley" one. It is easy and cheaper than the others. It gave me a +, I DTD with Preseed, and :bfp:!

I wonder how it makes that much of a difference? That's crazy man. I got the ones with the applicators! My mom was like "oh man you gonna have multiples!" Haahha I hope this isn't true I would only like one at a time!

What? You don't want quadruplets? Where's your sense of adventure? lol. jk. I just didn't like the "pre-filled" because there was ALOT!!! I only used 1/2 the tube the second and third time... So I felt like it was a waste. But I'm sure they all work the same. It's just personal preference.

It won't let me post a website. Poop.
I used the CVS brand of CB digital. NOT the "new 4 days of fertility" one. The "no smiley or smiley" one. It is easy and cheaper than the others. It gave me a +, I DTD with Preseed, and :bfp:!

I meant the preseed. There's two different kinds of lubricant claiming to be Preseed

I JUST started AF. I was so sure I was pregnant this time. I had one incident of spotting, backaches, sore boobs...
Now - it's the dreaded "O-Wait." The TWW is hard, but this waiting to ovulate sucks big time. At least with the TWW you can kind of daydream about what it will be like to be preggo...
All I know is I got preggers with Pre-seed and Clearblue OPKs the first time. I'm headed to the store as soon as AF is done!!!

I thought I was pregnant last time too, but AF showed up. I was pretty devastated. I've been reading a lot about pre-seed and am also going to try it this month. I had no idea lubricants can harm sperm unless they had spermicide. I'm really hoping it help this month.

I just ordered my preseed and digital opks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"