I have a bizarre One Step test...

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I took a photo somewhere between 5-10 minutes after dipping it, the dye had settled mostly, but I can see a couple of vertical lines so I'm assuming it's a wonky test?!
I used a FRER which I can't see anything on, except for when I used grayscale, and then I can't tell if there's a super faint skinny line there or if my eyes have just gone weird. I didn't hold my pee and had drunk a fair bit of tea before because I hadn't planned on buying a FRER and had given up with the ICs because at what I believed to be about 12dpo they were definitely negative.
Last period was 5th December, I have an average 24-25 day cycle although it can vary. I had an almost positive opk on 15th December, had sex that day, followed by a definite positive opk the following day on the 16th, with the test line being darker than the control line and then the next day the test line was much fainter. So I'm assuming I ovulated somewhere between the 16th-18th? Possibly 19th, since the positive opk I think was during the evening around 8-9pm on the 16th.
For the last almost year my cycles have levelled out a lot more, although it isn't unusual for me to get af the day before or after my app says it's due, although it has usually leaned towards a day early. I have noticed though that I get af 15 days after a positive opk.
So, I am currently minus af, I usually see her arrive during the AM, usually before lunchtime, and have only had her once to my recollection arrive during the evening. I have been checking cervix and instead if feeling low and obvious which it always does right before af arrives, it feel high and tilted backwards in an awkward position, and difficult to get to. I have been having af cramps for the last three days on and off, cm is thick but earlier seemed more egg white and stretchy, which is slightly different for me at this time of the month.
So, I don't know if I have delayed af by being a little extra stressed out or what. But I don't see how I would have what looks like a negative FRER at CD27 if I was actually pregnant... :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 49
I can't post the greyscale FRER it won't let me

Attachments

• IMG_1212.jpg
    IMG_1212.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 47
Inverted

Attachments

• IMG_4237.jpg
    IMG_4237.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 20
I also dipped another in the same pee. This was about a three hour hold this afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpg
    IMG_4238.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 15
I don't know if it's worth using the other FRER I have with fmu tomorrow, because I didn't hold my pee for long and it was hugely diluted. I assumed it wouldn't matter since I was due yesterday.

And I have to add, right now I have what feel like ovulation pains to the left, which I don't recall getting when af is due. There's a definite difference between af cramps and ov pains and this feels like that. Of course, now I have said all this, af will likely arrive. Probably at the strike of midnight, in time for the New Year celebrations lol ��

I don't really see anything. Maybe you ovulated late?

Thanks. I think it was just the dye on that IC being weird. I did the frer earlier and I can't see anything, so I guess I must have ovulated a little later than usual and that's why af hasn't arrived yet

And almost as predicted, af arrived almost an hour ago. At least she had the decency to show her face during the day and didn't surprise me in the middle of the night lol
I'm meant to be making slow cooked food things for today but now feel crampy and uncomfortable so would rather curl up under a nice big quilt with a million big cushy pillows, hot water bottles, a rubbish box set and some chocolate. Ah well. Onwards and upwards, happy New Year to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->