I have a date :)

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Yay, i finally have a date. And even though it's yonks away it feels so good to have an actual date to look forward to. Until about 3 months before then i'm back on the pill though so bye bye happy accident :(

Awesome hun!! So when's the date than? It'll be easier to wait now that you actually know how long your waiting for!! :happydance:

glad you have a date... do all the things now that you can't do when you have a baby.. enjoy the next few months.
h x

The date is after my graduation, so july 2010 :) doesn't sound as far when it comes up as 20months rather than 2 years :) Yay

Haha that's so exciting!! And it really isn't that far off. It gives you plenty of time to get all the things done that you can't do with baby, and all the things you shouldn't do *:winkwink:* with a baby.

Yay! Hey we could end up pregnant around the same time! Perhaps give or take a couple of months! Totally pregnancy buddies! :p

:hugs: Glad you've got a date now though, it made me feel so much better! :)

xxx

Yay! Hey we could end up pregnant around the same time! Perhaps give or take a couple of months! Totally pregnancy buddies! :p

:hugs: Glad you've got a date now though, it made me feel so much better! :)

xxx

Yeah, unless you catch straight away in which case you'll pretty much have given birth by the time i start trying. But still, it really does seem easier to wait once you have an actual date :)

I'm glad you have a date, it feels more real now doesn't it? The time will go by fast. Good luck to you when you do try.

you are the same as me - I am July 2010

20 months - that's not that long.

Good luck
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583