• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a feeling the witch is going to find me tomarrow

I agree that this is one of the best forums around, I looked at several before joining and this was the only one I found that I liked. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful, it's great

I'm new here also and just like April I'm from TWW. I like it here also but I also like TWW.
I've been ttc #3 for two cycles now. I'm basically a lurker and don't post to much.
Just wanted to pop in and say :hi:

When I made a comment on the other page I didn't mean everyone tbh I meant the girls who came on here to cause trouble for us/our members. We weren't & aren't interested in their issues & bitchiness. None of them would stay as it was said in that recent post made last night that's bull - It would be cause hassle cause tention make members uninvolved uncomfortable and piss off :D

Hope that makes sense :D

LOL: we'd have to ban half of our members if being a member of another forum was against the rules :dohh:

Whether you're a guest, lurker or regular member regardless of race, background or creed everyone is welcome... unless you're a trouble maker; and then you'll find the BnB team jump on any offenders :gun:

S.C>

Aww this thread has turned lovely :D
I would just like to say that it is everyone who makes B'N'B the wonderful friendly place it is.
I Like Ag was also a member for a very long time before i got "promoted" LOL
TBH i still think i will be about when i am a granny LOL

even from someone (like me) who sporadically TTC, I still come here to give support and keep up with people because this place feels like home. Everyone is like family here (well depending on how your family behaves :lol: ) and just the overall positive vibe that Wobs, S.C, and the mod team (along with the members) keeps up here, its just....amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->