I have a fetus!!!

SaMa86

Reaction score
Oooh I'm so excited! Just noticed on my ticker!! Pointless post but I'm excited lol!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awww congrats hun. I made a post like this at ur stage...its exciting!!x

well done ladies! i can't wait! :happydance:

Woo Hoo! I just can believe the changes it goes through each week. It absolutely amazes me!!

Seriously........I know the time doesn't seem to go fast enough, but my goodness, in seven and a half weeks, my baby has gone from a sperm and an egg to a tiny BABY. With arms and legs and a human-like form! Before I started TTC, I honestly always thought that it wasn't "really a baby" until a few months along. It's AMAZING how all it takes is 24 weeks to make a REAL baby that is potentially capable of living outside the womb. (Hopefully none of our babies will be born so small, but it IS highly possible for them to survive at that point. That's when a lot of doctors/scientists consider it a "real baby" is about at this point, since they're capable of life outside.)

Grow, babies, grow!

Ooh that means I'll have a foetus on Saturday! :) Can't wait....1st tri seems to be dragging so much but things like this make it go that bit faster :)
Congrats to you all

Oh my gosh i.have this on sunday!! Yayayayay excited!!!!

I just think it's phenomenal watching all the changes on my ticker and my weekly emails telling me about fingers and toes being unwebbed and the nervous system forming and going from rapberry sized to olive! (Hubby has deemed baby's name to be olive this week, it's been rex since about 5 weeks when it looked like a dinosaur apparently!). He's so psyched abotu it all as well, I think helped by his best mate who tells me how big the baby is every time he see's me. The too burliest men I know are gone all gushy over this whole experience and it's just so incredible!! I can't wait to get my scan date so I can see bubs that will make it soooo real!!!!

Congratulations on that milestone!! I'm so excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->