• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a pregnancy confession to make...

daddiesgift

Mom of Two
Reaction score
I drink a cup of coffee nearly everyday!

There I said it. I know its fine in moderation and its really only one cup.

Any other pregnancy confessions?

I don't think you should think of that as a confession! It's perfectly acceptable to drink caffeine in moderation and one cup is completely fine! I would keep drinking it but without the guilt!!

Ya I agree. I also have 1 cup of coffee every day!!! I drink nothing but water all day....so I'm assuming my 1 cup of coffee is equal to how much caffeine someone who may drink a lot of pop or some other carbonated beverage would consume :) enjoy girl!!!

I drink up to two cans of Coke a day... and limit myself to that.

... I licked the cake batter spatula last night, couldn't help myself. I LOVE raw batter.

Cake batter is fine. Sugar cook eggs. Its store bought cookie dough that is dangerous. Munch away!

I eat rare meat and sushi, lots. As long as I trust the source I see no problem.

I ate cookie batter too (homemade) and am making cake tomorrow and will also lick spoons....haha! Done that with other one and she's fine :thumbup:

I ate sushi with raw salmon every single day of third tri with Thomas. I craved it so badly that I would cry until I got it!

A few times I even bought a big fillet of salmon from the supermarket and ate it raw, just saw there and devoured it. No idea why I craved it so badly.

I eat a whole lot of sweets everyday. I really cant help it. I crave sweets so bad that I make sure we have something in the house. Chocolate is my worse craving. My whole pregnancy I have craved sweets and fruit. ( I eat a lot of fruit a day :) )

Also I love to not heat my pepperoni or salami. But here in Germany, they say its fine to eat deli meats not heated. I am a US citizen and they tell you off the bat not to eat it. I love my sandwiches so I really just eat what I want.

Runny eggs :) As long as they're lion stamped, I figure they're pretty safe. Hardboiled just doesn't cut it with dippy soldiers!

I drink cola everyday, both my consultant and midwife know and have said nothing about it, but I think it's because it's usually a small bottle or a can.

mmmm caaaaake batter. It's an addiction. And what's funny is I can really do without the actual cupcakes the batter produced. Go figure. So basically they're just sitting there... Probably will just bring them to work.

I drink 1-2 cups of coffee a day. The coffee I make at home is "1/2 caff" or half the caffiene. However I do still get my fat free, sugar free coffee from the coffee shops a couple times a week.

I drink fizzy juice pretty much every single day! I have cut down alot from pre-pregnancy but should drink less but it's so hard!

My DH works in a place far away from where I live now. I love the taste of the drinking water at his place(started when I was 24weeks). So every time he comes to visit me, he brings me bottles of that water all the way from there.. Sounds silly I know :winkwink:

I craaaaaaave soda and coffee so bad that I usually give in! In moderation, of course, but I just can't seem to stop myself!! I also crave sushi horribly bad, although I haven't actually devoured any yet simply because I'm more concerned about the raw fish!

Yesterday I had a bigmac with a large fry and ketchup/mayonnaise dip and a coke AND a chocolate shake.... oops Haha, hubby doesn't know or else he'd have my neck lol, he doesn't eat or like fast food period and according to him our baby doesn't either... little does he know that I crave it sooooooo badly!!!!

I may have had a runny egg or two in pregnancy :haha: I've only tried sushi once in my life and didn't like it. I have weird meat aversions even not pregnant! I do fancy McDonalds a lot more than I should. The fish sandwich at that!

I have another confession.. I eat out way more than I should. I usually make all our meals at home no problem but this pregnancy I'm just too tired by dinner so we always end up calling take out :dohh: I know that is not going to be good for my weight gain!

Desp, not strange at all. With my first, there were specific restaurants that I frequented because I Loved the taste of their water AND ice. :)

My guilty pleasure is coke some days when my stomach is really acting up and blue cheese dip. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->