• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a pregnancy confession to make...

I am addicted to San pellagino orange oh yummmmm I have one can a day with loads of ice it's so refreshing!

I get heart burn from fruit and veggies so I don't let foods stop me! But certain foods do cause bloating and that I like to avoid because I feel so miserable afterwards.

I can't really think of any more shocking pregnancy confessions. I've been trying to stay within the rules for the most part. I guess my confession is I'm turning into one of those paranoid pregnant ladies who follows the rules. lol

:haha: I'll admit that I did that with my first 2... And then I felt like being perfect didn't make a difference, so while I'm not going nuts, I am being a little more relaxed this time around.

I'm a little more paranoid after two losses in a row. Now that I'm in second tri I'm relaxing a bit more but in the first tri I was willing to follow all those rules to see if it would make a difference. Maybe it did....who knows?

I drink a lot of tea.....i have decaf here but prefer normal tea and drank it until 20+ weeks with dd when it started giving me heartburn so this time I've decided to drink it as and when I want as I might not be able to stand it in a few weeks time! X

I'm in early pregnancy and scared to so much as sneeze :dohh:

I still check for blood and Ive had two prior healthy pregnancies and no alarms this time!

With my first I did everything correctly besides my Subway addiction so I ate LOTS of lunch meat :haha: With my second I eased up a little but still felt a tad bad because the reason I found out I was pregnant is I thought my hangover was lasting ridiculously long :dohh: then at the end of his pregnancy I moved back to America from Germany so i developed a nasty fast food habit :haha: This time Ive tried to be good but I have dont some naughty things :winkwink:

Soda! Specifically Cherry Pepsi. The weird thing is that I never drink soda except for during pregnancy. I feel really guilty and try to limit my intake to a can a week... it is highly satisfying when I do get my fix.

I've also had 2 deli sandwiches during this pregnancy. I crave cold lunch meat but know it is bad for me. With my daughter I was able to hold out until 3rd tri and only have one.

I had some blue cheese the other day, just a taste though.

So far I've been to two restaurants and both times I have a restaurant size cola. I figure it's like 20 oz? Idk but I think I'm drinking less than 100 mg of caffeine. I also have been drinking a half caff Americano (so one regular shot and one decaf shoot) once on the weekends. I also have not been exercising enough!!

few confessions here..
- i always drink fizzy pop, yep i said it.. atm im hooked on coca-cola, maybe 2 standard sized cans a day. I don't drink juice much it doesn't seem to quench my thirst so its always fizzy pop :shhh:
- on top of my fizzy pop, i drink 2 cups of tea a day, not decaf, and actually the tea bags i use are 'Yorkshire tea' and one tea bag does 2 cups, but i only use it for mine and soak it for a few mins!!
- my cravings are also anything sour, which usually means something covered in sugar, sherbet and something that is always crap! i cant help it i see them and i just need them.
- i ate pink steak a few times, i read its bad, but IMO as long as its not oozing blood, its okay right? i've not been ill after so i figure its okay..
- apart from the sugar and the pink steak im quite a paranoid pregger! i've not had dippy eggs and im absolutely gagging for one, i just want a spam and egg sarny, or a runny yolk with a cooked English brekky, or even egg and soilders, i also haven't dared to bake cakes, as i know id eat most of the raw cake batter, and as it has raw eggs in it, i just didn't dare.. seeing most of you ladies haven't sacrificed your runny yolks or a few licks of the cake batter, i may just have to give in, considering its got the lion stamp right?
i've never been ill before from a egg so whats the chances of me being ill all of a sudden now???
- im also a moody cow!! yep, my boyf can hardly cope, im a mornjy get anyway i think but im so snappy, oh well, i have reasons!!

I've been drinking a lot of coke.. but there's not a huge amount of caffeine in a can and I make sure to stay below ~200mg https://www.coca-cola.co.uk/faq/ing...-is-in-diet-coke-coca-cola-and-coke-zero.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->