I have.....and bump is still fine..

paintrider89

Reaction score
Hey all :wave:

Decided it would be intresting to hear all of the 'no no' things you have done while pregnancy (this and past) that people may say is a 'no no' or 'bad'. What have you eaten? Where have you been? What have you done?
Thought everyone from every trimester who wants to join in this no bashing little confession.

This is a guilt free, bash free post for fun :winkwink:

At this point (34 weeks) off the top of my head I have...
Ate sushi
Taken a boat ride
Went off road 4x4
Went to the bar (non smoking)
Been to the shooting range, shooting a gun
Had fresh (fried) tuna
Ate mcflurry
Had cold cut sandwhich
(Sorry for tmi) DTD rough
Rode horses
Drank coke cola

:dohh: baby bouncing around as we speak. She's still fine :winkwink:

I haven't done much I'm not supposed too lol. I have only eaten a lunch meat sandwich and had a soda. That is all the crazy stuff I've done haha.

In my pregnancies I have:

Moved house twice
Decorated up ladders
Eaten rare steak
Eaten chilled cooked meats
Eaten various fish
Eaten naughty cheeses
DTD like a rampant mare (damned hormones lol)
Gone on a farm visit
Drunk alcohol in moderation
Been electrocuted twice! (not on purpose!!)
Dye my hair/bleach my hair
Drink tea and coffee as much as i like

And probably lots of other 'no no' stuff that I forgot about haha!!
I dont see the big issue with things to be honest, a lot of it is common sense isnt it!!

I have:

DTD frequently :D
Eaten lots of soft boiled eggs
Had the odd caffeinated drink here and there
Decorated a room
Lifted stuff my DH told me off for after the fact
Eaten at McDonald's more time than I care to count

I have:

Decorated a room

Damn i really want a double sausage and egg mcmuffin right now! :blush:

I have:

Decorated a room

That's my weakness. I don't really care about their burgers or mcflurrys but can't resist the double sausage and egg mcmuffin and hash brown.

I have:

Decorated a room

That's my weakness. I don't really care about their burgers or mcflurrys but can't resist the double sausage and egg mcmuffin and hash brown.

Me too, so much so Im tempted to call 3663 and get them to deliver me a bag of the breakfast burger/sausage and stuff so I cant just stuff them at home. My nearest mcdonalds is 50 mins away by bus! :wacko:

I was traveling in Australia when I found out I was 41/2 months, I've done everything from off reading to cliff jumping, drinking, (not smoking though) eating what I want eat, any my baby boy is fine I am now 6 months and they say he is growing fine and he's moving around nicely :)

Guilty of eating McDonald's here too. I may be slightly addicted to the fries...never want to wake up in time for breakfast though :)

I have a cup of coffee with breakfast almost every single day.

On two occasions I have had deli meat before I remembered I shouldn't. And I had a semi-runny egg a few weeks back on accident.

Other than that....not much.

ETA: Is there something wrong with fast food? I mean, besides it being horribly fattening for you. I didn't consider the random fries or nuggets "bad". Just unhealthy. It'd be unhealthy if I wasn't pregnant. LOL

Ate Sushi -- more than once
I eat lunch meat a LOT. I did my research on it and it says if it's packaged and cold, it's not going to be a problem.
I drink soda a good bit.. Is that a No No??

Think that's really it so far!

I have a cup of coffee with breakfast almost every single day.

On two occasions I have had deli meat before I remembered I shouldn't. And I had a semi-runny egg a few weeks back on accident.

Other than that....not much.

ETA: Is there something wrong with fast food? I mean, besides it being horribly fattening for you. I didn't consider the random fries or nuggets "bad". Just unhealthy. It'd be unhealthy if I wasn't pregnant. LOL

Just that it's unhealthy in general. All fat and sugar with no real content, except yumminess :D

I eat lunch meat a LOT. I did my research on it and it says if it's packaged and cold, it's not going to be a problem.

Soda isn't a pregnancy no no unless it's caffeinated, then you should have limited only, think advice is no more than 200mg caffeine a day. Other than that it's just really sugary so generally a health thing.

Everything in moderation - which I'm sure you're doing. The main things about caffeine are delayed conception, low birth weight and raises miscarriage rate in 1st tri. But these are normally associated with high levels of caffeine intake.

I don't think I'll have an issue with low birth weight. lol And I never stopped drinking coffee when we were TTC. But I also don't eat a lot of chocolate or drink a lot of tea/soda. Just my usual cup of coffee every morning, and the odd soda once a week or so.

200mg of caffeine = just under 2 litres of coke. Unless you're a massive coke junkie you don't have too much to worry about :haha: I think it's something like 4/5 cups of tea and 3/4 coffee's so you're likely alright there too.

I eat tuna and lunchmeat and I'm virtually surviving on steak & chips thanks to food aversions. As long as you moderate everything you'll be fine.

A total of 6 oz of delicious white wine...
Tuna
Deli meat
Painted nursery
Lifted 50 lb bags of dog food
Hot baths

I don't think I could function without my caffeine daily. Just because I so enjoy my coffee and sodas, so it's less about the caffeine and more about getting up and enjoying things. As for fast food, I had someone tell me that it increases the chance that your child will have ASD and/or ADD. Which I kinda laughed at.

Eaten runny eggs ( a lot).
Had hot hot hot baths.
Eaten very rare steak
Half fell out of the loft (an accident)
Had a baileies at christmas.
Eaten all sorts of unhealthy food (I also beleive moderation is the key, a Big Mac wont kill you!)

I am generally more relaxed this time, not because I care less but because I think I have the information to be able to weigh up my options and make an informed decision.

i got pregnant at 17 and didnt find out till 19wks so im sure can guess i did a lot i shouldnt have!

name a few i went to 4 theme parks, rode all big rides. went on pepsi max at blackpool.
i was out everyweek having a good time (lots of booze)
i ate anything and everything.
hot tubs

Hot baths, hot baths, hot baths! I have them slightly cooler but they are just my thing and I can't heelp it, I can't even tell if they are too hot! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->