I have blue veins

kgarner

Reaction score
Hi there, I started noticing blue veins in my breasts a few days ago. I looked.today and there are more than before. I have a few veins coming from my armpits acrossed my chest to my nipples. My areolas are look light brown and my nipples look more red than they ever had. I tend to get be gagging easy. Could I be pregnant?

Hi there, I started noticing blue veins in my breasts a few days ago. I looked.today and there are more than before. I have a few veins coming from my armpits acrossed my chest to my nipples. My areolas are look light brown and my nipples look more red than they ever had. I tend to get be gagging easy. Could I be pregnant?

If your AF is late I say :test::test::test::test:!!!! I have noticed today that my gag reflex is pretty bad. I was chewing a piece of gum earlier and if it went towards the back I felt like I was going to throw up. Maybe just coincidence tho! GL!!!!!

hi,
just noticed this post and checked myself as im due to test on thursday and i have a blue vein going across my breasts that i know for sure was never there before :happydance: fingers crosssed for us for a :baby:

Hmm yeah its still early. Try a test using fmu in a couple days

Not to dash your hopes or anything but I thought I had veins pop up out of nowhere and ended up getting my period...they are still there 2 months later.

Veins will come to the surface to try and cool your blood down.

But I do hope this is your month!! baby dust to you :flower:

a week or so

Hi are you a week into DPO or a week late? Do you have any veins elsehere on the body. check the hands and legs especially where the skin is a bit thion and see if you have any veins there. I am 8DPO and i do have veins as well although in the past two cycles i have had veins but af still came. Do you have any other out of the ordinary feeling? Good luck to you

I have tried that for the last couple of days and they are still here. I not getting my hopes up until i miss af. I've had my hopes up before.

I have tried that for the last couple of days and they are still here. I not getting my hopes up until i miss af. I've had my hopes up before.

I am just feeling the same way. I have had my hopes up and fallen flat on my face. I hope this is just the way it was with my pregnancy in June. I had lost hope and even gotten away from this forum while i waited for af then jump on to another month. I dont remember having any symptoms and then the BFP.... now i cant say i have symptoms. maybe its a bit early but its frustrating when other people are talking of real symptoms from 6DPO.... Hope this is our month.... :hugs:

I am just feeling the same way. I have had my hopes up and fallen flat on my face. I hope this is just the way it was with my pregnancy in June. I had lost hope and even gotten away from this forum while i waited for af then jump on to another month. I dont remember having any symptoms and then the BFP.... now i cant say i have symptoms. maybe its a bit early but its frustrating when other people are talking of real symptoms from 6DPO.... Hope this is our month.... :hugs:

Me too. I have a good feeling but still not getting my hopes up. It would be qn awesome Christmas gift.

a week or so

Hi are you a week into DPO or a week late? Do you have any veins elsehere on the body. check the hands and legs especially where the skin is a bit thion and see if you have any veins there. I am 8DPO and i do have veins as well although in the past two cycles i have had veins but af still came. Do you have any other out of the ordinary feeling? Good luck to you

I have veins going in ny arms. My areolas are darker and larger than before. I've never had veins like this before. All the veins are going to my nipples. My breasts are getting more sore. I have slight cramping and gas.

a week or so

I have veins going in ny arms. My areolas are darker and larger than before. I've never had veins like this before. All the veins are going to my nipples. My breasts are getting more sore. I have slight cramping and gas.

I am same as you... just a bit of flatulence and slight cramping. apart from that, nothing else. felt a bit of pressure in the abdomen earlier but its gone...

a week or so

I am same as you... just a bit of flatulence and slight cramping. apart from that, nothing else. felt a bit of pressure in the abdomen earlier but its gone...

I don't like waiting. I was just in the shower and I noticed veins on much theighs. My face is breaking out like crazy even though I've never had a problem with acne before. :wacko:

I have blue veins too noticed them last month an took a test next day because of this an got bfp ended in chemical mc my prob now is I'm not sure if they went away an have came back but I noticed them in the mirror tonight when doing my hair I thought I had a bruise then when looked they are really prominent right up to my shoulder I would have noticed them def so thinking they are new x showed my hubby an he says they're not normally there xxx woohoo let's hope this is good sign for us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->